𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟗]
𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor opened the door, welcoming Wilbur in. He took off his shoes and followed her to the kitchen. "Would you like some water?" She asked him. He nodded and she brought out two cups. As she filled them, she began the conversation. "So how have you been?"

"Geez, I could ask you the same thing," He replied. She slid the glass to him, going back to fill up hers. "I still can't believe those girls spied on you like that."

Elinor sat down beside him, taking a short sip from
her cup. "It's insane," She mumbled. "I guess my techniques for not letting things get to me as much have been working."

"Yeah," Wilbur trailed off. Elinor knew what he was thinking, but she wasn't sure if he was going to continue the conversation at hand.

Elinor cleared her throat. "You're probably mad that I spoke with Ivory," Elinor mumbled. She toyed around with the drink in her hand. Wilbur's eyebrows raised and he looked at the girl.

"Not at all," He smiled. Elinor locked eyes with him, and the warm feeling crept back to her. "Don't take any blame from this. Those girls were way out of line invading your life like that."

Elinor nodded, but she hadn't convinced herself. "Can we talk about the other night?" She asked quietly.

Wilbur went silent, but merely extended his hand for her to take. She enveloped the palm of her hand in his, and he shot her a semi-uncomfortable smile. "Of course we can."

Elinor lead him to the couch, unaware that they were in the exact seats from that night. Milo hopped up on the couch, sniffing Wilbur before nudging his head against his knuckles. Elinor urged him to speak.

Wilbur explained how he wasn't there for the beginning of the night, but she texted him and that's when he figured out she was drunk. He went into detail, making sure he didn't miss a single thing. "You sat down over there and started crying because I lied to you. The lie being that we didn't go get sushi," Wilbur chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Jesus, I really wanted sushi," Elinor stated, mostly to herself. "Sushi actually sounds pretty good."

Wilbur laughed a little bit he quickly got quiet. He continued the story, but got a lot more nervous as he neared the point he didn't want to speak of. "Well, uh... We were sitting in these exact seats actually," Wilbur began. Elinor looked at him with curious eyes and he felt a wave of guilt. "I'm really sorry."

Elinor's heart dropped to the floor at his tone. Something happened. Elinor put her hands back in his as she tried to push away her worry. "I won't be mad," She reassured.

Wilbur nodded. "Y-You kissed me?" Wilbur said, almost like he was asking her for confirmation. "I pushed you off, don't worry. I didn't want to take advantage of you at all. You really were drunk out of your mind, Elinor."

Elinor still held tight to his hands, but her mind was racing. She had to come to terms with her feelings, but the idea of telling him how she felt didn't sit right with Elinor. Wilbur felt the same. He wanted so desperately to tell her how he felt, but the conversation felt so awkward already.

"Thank you for being honest with me," Elinor started. "Making the decision to not take advantage of me was very kind... Nothing else happened after that right?"

"I was so upset with myself that I locked myself in the bathroom. You just went to bed," Wilbur explained. Elinor slowly slid her hands away from him and he nodded his head. "I can leave if you'd like."

"I don't want to push you out, but it would be nice to have the rest of the day to myself if that's alright," Elinor mumbled, focusing her attention to her fingernails. Wilbur stood up with a nod.

It didn't seem like the right time for a hug.

"Thank you for having me," He thanked before leaving. Elinor followed him to the door, waving him off as watching his car drive away.

Closing the door, she broke out into tears. Her thoughts flowed freely.

I've completely fucked it all up. There's absolutely no recovery from this. He doesn't even like me, I should have known. This is a disaster.

Wilbur gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. His inner voices seemed to be just about the same as hers.

Why did I tell her? I mean it would have been wrong not to, but why did I phrase it like that? I should have just reacted quicker the other night. What is wrong with me? I've just ruined it.

[TWITTER]

wilbur [wilbursoot]
preparing for the election tomorrow on stream! come and check it out
|
elinor [elinorsage]
ello mr. president😀
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
ello civilian #6😀
|
elinor [elinorsage]
oUCHH😞😞

(responding to wilbursoot)
motí [motimoti]
so they just aren't gonna address the situation? okay.
|
spinel! [imsoexcitedtomeetyou]
elinor literally sent out a thread explaining what happened. we don't need to push further into her personal life.😀
|
motí [motimoti]
okay sure but like c'monnnn wilbur was at her house while she was drunk?? i want answers🤔

(responding to wilbursoot)
kraft mac and cheese [kmac]
IM SO NERVOUS FOR THE ELECTION AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY
|
jasper eats pickles [jaaasper_]
BRO SAME LIKE WHAT IF QUACKITY WINS FROM PEOPLE VOTING FOR HIM AS A JOKE💀
|
kraft mac and cheese [kmac]
I WOULD GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST FNEJSKJWND

(responding to wilbursoot)
for da simps [mcytmemecentral]
i'm not wrong.

(responding to wilbursoot)for da simps [mcytmemecentral]i'm not wrong

|
eef stan [annus200]
YOU NEVER MISS😭😭

a/n:
lots of l'manberg content to come :) stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 969