The Brew Bastards

Tick tock tick tock. 

My watch is showing 02:14.

I'm still here.

As always, I'm tired of everything that surrounds me.
The loud music of the bar is starting to annoy me. I have been stuck here for 6 hours in a row. The chair I sit on makes my butt sweat. I don't understand why they don't have the systems to ventilate these damn chairs. The boredom is driving me nuts. This is unbearable. I need an excuse to get out of here. THE Bar is full of people. Three employees of the bar are struggling to deliver the orders today. The interior of the bar's ceiling is in purple led lights. And, as always, the bar smells of specific odors.

I'm sitting here with my two best and only friends, Ahmed and Mickey. Ahmed is originally from Pakistan. His family moved to the States when he was 5 years old. However, he behaves as if he is a native American. He is 6'2 feet. From excessive drinking and unhealthy eating, his body structure resembles a panda. He has a tiny beard on his chin. He loves to wear branded and expensive clothes and today he wears an Under-Armor hoodie, Dolce & Gabbana jeans, and Gucci sneakers. Despite being so fat, he seems to have the strength of a bear in his arms.

Mickey is originally Irish. He speaks a typical Irish dialect and loves to drink alcohol. He is 5′7 feet tall and is skinny. He always keeps his blonde hair short. He is a big fan of the Peaky Blinders series. That's why he likes to dress like Thomas Shelby. Therefore, he wears oxford laced boots, a newsboy cap, a detachable collar shirt, and a heavy overcoat. Both are about 25-27 years old.
Even if they're dressed super cool, they both usually behave like complete idiots. These two are trying to catch girls' attention in the bar. They order drinks for women, tell silly jokes, always love to swear and by that, they think they impress poor girls. They always embarrass me with those actions.

I asked the bartender for the tenth orange juice.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking- "What are you a 5 year old?" I have a reason for that though.
It's been almost a year that I quit drinking. I used to have plenty of problems with alcohol. These bastards made me addicted to alcohol and drug.
That's how it all started.
Three years ago, I started working in the sales department of an IT company called "Mikush Tech". Our job was to sell the company's microchips to other enterprises. The company's CEO a famous billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Mikush (what a ridiculous name) always says that by doing this, we are making the world a better place. But to me, those words are just bullshit. All I know is that he makes millions of dollars by making us work like horses. Mikush is a well-known man all over the world, and his company branches are spread worldwide. You can't spend a single day without seeing his face on the TV screens and the Internet. The cover of the Forbes magazine published twice a year is in his face. He also owns a food chain called MikFry, technology companies - Mikush Tech, fashion brands-Mikush Wear, tourism agencies-Mikush travel, oil companies-Mikoil, energy companies-Mickelectric and other companies like these.
It's getting crazy.

Now many of you are gonna think why does this moron even spend time with those who are the total opposite of me. I can't figure this out myself. Everything happened so quickly and naturally that I suddenly became friends with these two. If you can call it friendship.
I met these two on my first day in the company. Fuck that day. I still remember being hired as an accountant for Mikush Tech. I was introduced to my teammates. Ahmed and Mickey were smiling at me.

Ahmed approached me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said:

"Welcome to our team buddy. The best days of your life are starting now. You're gonna have an insane amount of fun with us, I guarantee you that. To be honest Everyone in the company wants to join our team. That's why you should be happy that you get a chance to work with us".