Long-Awaited

The next day I was with Mikush's team. We all boarded the plane and left.

I already arranged an entry pass for others. Everything going according to our plan. Now I'm confident in our victory. It's the first time that Mikush isn't controlling the situation.

I am sitting in front of Mikush and pretending not to be seen as suspicious.

Looking at his face, thoughts appear in my mind.

We had tough days with Mikush. Now death will take him out of this world.

Death..... How mysterious it is. How many people lost their lives in this madness.

Do we really have the right to live? The death of billions of people is our fault. But what can be done about it? Nothing!!

The dead will never return. Our sins will always live with us. There is nothing we can do.

At least we can reduce our burden. All we have to do is kill Mikush!!!

Mikush : you see how a beautiful island is it. This is the peak of change in this world.

I looked out the window.

Fuck!! They turned the famous Palm islands into "Chinese Donut" shaped island.

After 5 hours we are in the Opening ceremony

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We changed the world!

There is no war, no famine, no enmity, no sickness, no problems. What make the world that good..

Chinese Donut!!!

Humanity has been searching for a reason to live for thousands of years. Why do we live? What is the meaning of life? People were always on the lookout. For the sake of humanity, we founded the Chinese Donut. How happy we are now

We open our eyes in the morning just to be able to eat the Chinese Donut, and then we go to bed in the evening hoping to eat the Chinese Donut tomorrow. What else does a person need? The simple way to be happy.

Yes, the Chinese Donut taught us to enjoy such simple things. The whole world is already living for a purpose and it's- the Chinese Donut. Everything in life begins and ends at some point. Like the Chinese Donut.

When Mikush finished his speech and Everyone started clapping and crying.

Fucking nostalgia!! Why I have to listen to this nonsense all the time.

Suddenly Rob and Mob appeared in the ceremony hall and started shooting at everyone. 

For God's sake, why are you killing innocent people?

OMG!!

I have never seen people fighting like this before. Mob killed 5 guards in a second.

Rob is even worse. He took his ax in his hand and began to chop down everyone who encounters him.

They are insane !!!

Screams, cries, shootings are heard everywhere.

Mikush and our team went to the plane and we boarded it. The plane took off immediately.

30 minutes later

There are Mikush, Helios, Poseidon, and 7 other guards on the plane.

So decisive time has come.

Diana appeared from behind and smiled at everyone. She looks so elegant with the fly attendant suit.

Suddenly the fucking cockpit opened from behind and Skinny Dude appeared naked with two Uzi submachine guns in his hands.

Our battle started.

Diana shoots from behind and Skinny Dude from the front. I also try to help them. All guards died except Mikush, Poseidon, and Helios. They managed to dodge bullets and hide behind seats.

(as always cliche) 

ARR!! We couldn't kill them. What we gonna do now??.

They started a counter-attack.

Nooooo... Skinny dude got shot again.

What is his role in this story anyway?? Why stupid writer tortures him like that all the time. He is the coolest character in this story. He deserves some respect. Skinny dude, you were the best. But I'm sure he's not dead again. 

Anyway. let's back to our main point.

Damn!! Diana has AT4 on her shoulder. Shit!! why did you bring it here???

Diana screamed: You cursed Mikush!! Die, bastard!!!!!!

Don't shoot idiot or we all gonna dieeeeee!!!!!!!

Booooom.

OMG!!

The left part of the plane got crashed.. The plane is falling rapidly.

High air pressure enters here.. The wind blows all of us away.... There is stormy weather outside. 

Mikush grabbed the end of the plane and tries to save his ass.

The wind blew Helios and Poseidon out of the plane.

I grabbed one of the seats.

Damned Diana she flies out.

Oh, thank God... I grabbed one of her hands.

Shitt!! Diana slipped from my hand and flew out of the plane.

The plane spins fastly and it struck into the water. I'm drowning........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes.

The sun's rays are filtered from the sky. I am lying on the sand. My head, my arm, my leg it hurts everywhere. Am I really alive?

Wait a minute! Where I am?

I got up and looked around.

Damn Mikush!!

He is standing in front of me in a torn Oppai T-shirt and torn shorts.

Mikush: are you okay? You almost died, I barely saved you from death...