Terrifying Smile

Ahmed smiles smugly and says: We gonna kill Mikush...

I said: what? What is this nonsense? After all, he is our friend. We cannot do this, even if he is crazy.

Ahmed: Fuck friendship. He is no longer our friend. He is already a different person. He is a dictator who manipulates people. He is even worse than dictators. The dictators kill those who do not believe in them, but he enslaves people. Do you know why everyone turns into zombies? Because he adds a special drug to the Chinese Donut. And anyone who eats it becomes addicted to the Chinese Donut. When you eat them, you don't want anything but Chinese donuts. Maybe he had planned this from the beginning, maybe all the chaos and deaths we saw was part of his plan. He used us. That's the truth. So the only way out is to kill him. Do you will still feel sorry for that bastard? It's not too late to finish him....
________
I do not know what to say. Maybe Ahmed is right. Maybe he was just using us as puppets, maybe he didn't consider us as his friends. I always felt that Mikush was enjoying these battles and death. He always did everything for fun.

I followed Ahmed. We entered the basement of the house.

It is a large room decorated with weapons.

I said: Ahmed, what have you been doing all these years? Where did you find these guns?

Ahmed: you'll see. I want to introduce you to someone. You probably know them.

5 minutes later

Before me stood two buff men in their 40s. They are very muscular and both wearing military shirts. They both have the US flag tattoo on their arm and their faces are covered with scars. It is clear from their appearances that they are former soldiers.

OMG!!!! I know them. These are my military school teachers, Captain Tom and Lieutenant Jerry.

I quickly saluted them.

Captain Tom: Free.

Lieutenant Jerry: Soldier!! You are as incompetent as before. That's why you failed school.

Me: Sir. What are you doing here?

Captain Tom: this asshole is a traitor to our country, he advertises disgusting Chinese Donuts, not our precious American donuts. Those damned Chinese people. God, I hate them. He's probably a Chinese agent.

Jerry: And this bastard Mikush used to be our student. Unlike you, he is one of six people who managed to pass the military school exam. Furthermore, his two guards, they are also one of the six students. After our school, they moved to another, more severe training school, which even we do not know about. So they are very strong.

Me: Wait? what? I don't remember that. How could it be?

Tom: You don't remember a lot, soldier. As well as other failures. That's what failed soldiers like you are. But that's not the issue now. We can talk about this after our mission.