Evolution

What is life? Have you ever thought about it?

Why do we live? Why do we suffer so much? Why should there be hunger? Why are there wars? Why isn't everything going well? Why can't we be completely happy?

Have you ever wondered what causes these problems? As if there is an emptiness in our life. What is this thing that can fill the void in our life? Money? Love? Friendship? Family? None of them will make you completely happy. Because they are so complex to understand. The only thing that can please you is enjoying simple things. And what is that simple thing?
It's the Chinese Donut.

Yes, CHINESE DONUT!! It replaces everything. It's simple. If people could enjoy simple things, they would be happy forever. If you take a bite of it, your life will change. This gap will be filled instantly.

Mikush raised his voice and began to talk with rave

Believe it or not, the solution to all problems in this world is the Chinese Donut. Chinese Donut only. Life is like a Chinese Donut- it's simple. Put an end to this meaningless pursuit of happiness and be happy to eat the Chiese Donut. This is the only way to our salvation. "Everything starts with a Chinese Donut and ends with it," like a life.

***

When Mikush's performance ended, everyone applauded. Everyone has tears in their eyes, smiles on their faces.

Mikush greeted everyone and came up to me.

He has two bodyguards in branded sportswear, just like himself. These two are very similar to Mikush. I feel a dangerous aura from them.

I greeted Mikush.

Mikush: These are my bodyguards and friends Helios and Poseidon.

Helios's height is 5'8 feet, weight 154 lbs, a native of East Asia. He looks like a typical K-pop star. He is handsome, calm, and smiles every time I look into his face.

Poseidon is Afro-American, height 6 feet, weighs 209 lbs. He has a calm posture and looks so strong.

Damn!!! Even though they look so dangerous , they cannot match the Mikush. Mikush surpasses them in everything - with his tall, aesthetic, beautiful, charismatic look.

We came to one of the rooms in the hotel.

Two guards of Mikush stood outside. We went inside.

The room has it all - minibar, Jacuzzi, aquarium, drink bar, and of course, a fucking Chinese Donut on the table.

Mikush showed me a place to sit and then went to the drink bar. He poured himself and me a whiskey. Then he took the Chinese Donut and handed it to me.

I refused both.

Mikush dipped the Chinese Donut in whiskey and took a bite. Then he said.

Mikush: You still don't like Chinese Donut? I thought everyone loves Chinese donuts. You haven't changed in all these years.

I said angrily: fuck!!! The problem is that everyone loves it. Everyone believes in your stupidity. You must stop this!! Everybody has gone crazy. People think nothing but Chinese Donut. I'm losing my mind Mikush, that's enough. Stop this madness!!!

Mikush: Wow so straightforward. I thought you believed in Chinese Donut too. Don't you understand why I am changing the world? I'm giving people hope. By becoming president, I will change the whole world. There will be no wars, no poverty, no violence. There will be a paradise where everyone can live. Can't you see it? In any case, you will understand me soon.