Hero

I slowly open my eyes. I'm lying in a fast-moving car. The car jumps and falls. Ahmed's head hit the car door and he said: "Oh shit."

He is all covered with blood. Mickey is crying. I'm trying to remember what happened. It seems somebody was trying to kill us... Definitely, Boris wanted to torture me. Then what happened? Yes, I remember. Then suddenly the factory door collapsed and a black Hummer entered. A man in an emoji mask got out of the car. He was wearing a Puma T-shirt, Adidas pants, Nike Air Max shoes, a smartwatch, and holding a Heckler & Koch HK417. He started shooting. Boris and some of his men got shot. Panic broke out and a crazy shooting started. Meanwhile, this man dragged Mickey and me to the car. Then he turned to Ahmed. At that moment other armed people entered. Shooting got even more violent. A massive explosion occurred at the factory. Why you choose a fireworks plant? Wouldn't it be better to choose a toy factory or something else?

The fire expanded throughout the factory. A huge fire lit up Ahmed's clothes.
Ahmed started screaming. Emoji masked guy kicked Ahmed and tried to put out the fire. At that moment, he accidentally kicked Ahmed in the face. Ahmed's nose started bleeding. (Poor Ahmed) Then he opened fire with a rifle in one hand, and with the other hand, he grabbed Ahmed, who weigh 220 lbs, and threw him into the car. Damn. How strong he is.

That's all I remember.

Agghh !!! My leg hurts terribly. 

Fuck!!! My leg is bleeding. How did it happen? Now I remember that fucking bitch shot me with her gun in the leg. Damn sadistic bitch. Why are you shooting me? Instead, shoot the emoji masked guy.

I'm losing my mind. I recall the military school. Captain Tom, Lieutenant Jerry. I can see them showing me how to stop the bleeding, how to cook delicious steak, how to make protein shakes. Fuck!! I'm desperately trying to stop myself from bleeding, but I can't concentrate and eventually is starting to hallucinate. Shit!!!! Just need to remember how to stop the bleeding! Yes! Military school ! 4 years of training. I was a special soldier. However, I failed exams and kicked out of military school. Damn! Come on! Forget all this bullshit! ... Yes, bleeding. How to stop bleeding? Arghhh!!! My leg hurts unbearably. I've lost too much blood. I think I'm going to die...

At that moment, someone started bandaging my wound. 

It's him - my savior.

Ahmed stops the bleeding.

 He would be a great person if not there wasn't alcohol... Ahmed! If you drink again, I will kick your ass. Finally, he's able to stop the bleeding.

In the meantime, we have been driving for half an hour. The car stopped somewhere. The emoji masked man got out of the car. He opened the car door and helped us out. He lifted Mickey onto his shoulder, because he passed out, and then he pointed to us to follow him.

I couldn't walk, so Ahmed helped me. The four of us entered a large room. They put me in a large bed. The emoji masked guy provides first aid to all of us. I feel so tired... I am losing my conciseness......

I slowly open my eyes and feel very good. I have several needles in my arm that pump blood. I look around the room. On the wall, there is a large painting by Michelangelo, "The Creation of Adam". The room also has modern furniture and a huge aquarium. I turned my head to the right.

Ahmed and Mickey sleep on a small sofa, hugging like lovers. Their strange position and this picture on the wall. Looks like I'm dead and God sent me to hell.

Then the door slowly opened and someone entered the room.

OH MY GOD!!!

Now that it's bright I can see how masculine the guy is, all muscular from head to toes, I'd say the most ideal body structure I've ever seen. 6'2 feet, brown hair, handsome face. He's, wearing a tank top and running shorts. He also got a towel around his neck, all sweaty probably was working out earlier.
Fuck!!
Now I realize I've seen this bastard somewhere... I believe, it was Forbes magazine. Damn! I know him. This is Mikush, the CEO of our company. Damn what's going on here? Why are you here?