New world

Hi everyone. How you doing. Did you miss us? Most likely not. We did not miss you too. Did you think the story was over? Naturally, it was over. But I couldn't help telling you the latest events. These recent events have changed not only my life but the whole world. In short, the fate of the whole world was in our hands. One thing I know for sure: all this happened thanks to the actions of Mikush.

I think it's time to tell about myself. 

My grandfather was Italian. He moved to America during the Great Depression and my father was born in New York. As in Italian stereotypes, my father loved to joke, eat, and his family. He did not achieve such great things in life. He worked as a manager at a local supermarket for the rest of his life. He met my mother at a party when he was in high school. They got married after graduation. It always seemed strange to me that my mother married my father. Why marry a loser like my father? But I think my father's delicious Italian pizzas played a big role here. I was born a year after the marriage. We lived happily for 6 years. But when I was 7, I lost my father and mother in a car accident. As if I was at home then. I hardly remember that day. To be honest, I don't really know my family very well. My memories of them are very blurry. I learned everything about my family from a relative who took care of me. In fact, I don't remember much about my past. I only remember my memories of the military school.

I enrolled in military school when I was 10 years old. My relative took me there. After three years of training there, I failed and they kick me out. Fuck!!!

As Captain Tom and Lieutenant Jerry said "I'm a dumb motherfucker".

After that my relative started to decide everything for me. I studied at university. Then I started to work at "Mikush Tech". Nobody ever asked me what I really want to do. Actually, I didn't care about anything anymore. It was the easiest way to live. I become nonchalant to everything. I don't know how I become like this but being like this ruined my life for years. However, in the end, I decided to change myself. And you probably know what happened next.

Anyway. I'm not gonna waste your precious time with such "bullshit".

As I promised, I created a school for speech-impaired children. Yes, I finally kept my word and made my dream come true. I was able to change myself. I spent all the money I had on it. All I can say is that it changed my life. For the first time in my life, I feel free. I no longer have the feeling of emptiness and boredom that I always felt. The way I went to open the school changed me a lot. One thing is clear, now I am really happy.

I built a school in a peaceful place on the seafront in Miami. Mikush's companies played a major role in the construction of the school.

I have created all conditions for speech-impaired children at school. The school is equipped with all modern facilities- swimming pool, gym, library, cafeteria, therapy rooms, and etc.

In addition, I live in one of the small rooms on the corner of the school. I live a generous life and I found my happiness here. Now I understand that luxury is not happiness. Happiness is living with people you value and do things that you like.

In short, this is both a school and my home.

My school has 20 students, 4 teachers (I included), and other stuff. All the children are orphans. They had lost their parents like me. Disability for many of them is associated with psychological problems.

Every day we educate children and show them how to find a place in our society.

How happy they are. It is a pleasure to see them smile. It's really amazing to find a place to which you belong.

We are like a family. Every evening we sit at a table and spent our time together. Everything is going well.

And.... I found a girlfriend.