Deep Sorrow

This voice!!! This is him.......

Skinny Dude.

Fuck Skinny weren't you dead? Again?

The boy said: Skinny dude is an awesome man, he was wearing a bulletproof vest. This is why he is alive.

(That's bullshit!! How can he be alive again? I think that idiot Mikush didn't kill him because it was fun to keep him alive.) I said inwardly.

Boy: Skinny dude is the leader of the current "anti-Chinese Donut army". There are only four of us left. Most of our members died during yesterday's attack.

I said: I don't understand how you guys didn't get affected by Chinese Donut.

Boy: let me explain. The drug in the Chinese donut brainwashes people. However, the body of some people does not accept this substance and reacts negatively. But such people are few, and they are getting killed every day by the Chinese Donut police force. Using this chemical reaction, we have developed an antidote. We Only have to distribute it to the Chinese Donut factories.

So then they Introduced themselves- The girl's name is Diana, the boy that was explaining everything to me is Rob, the Other biggest dude's name's Mob.

After getting acquainted with them I asked "what is our plan?"

They said: we gonna kill Mikush.

Me: Fuck !! Killing?? Again??? I'm tired of killing.... AS always the same foolish plans. Even if we try to do this, Mikush cannot be killed. He's so cunning and strong. Besides, the whole world is on his side. It's impossible to go against him with our small group. Instead, let's use an antidote and heal everyone.

Diana: you dumbass you think we are that stupid. Even if we spread the antidote, Mikush will find another way to make shit out of the world. He might already have some plan B against antidote. That's why there is only one way and you know what is it. Mikush's guards will be killed by Rob and Mob. They are so strong you don't have to worry. Idiot!!

Rob: Mikush will join an opening of Chinese Donut island in Dubai in a month. And you, Mikush's assistant, will arrange an entry pass for us.

Fuck!! the same bullshit again!! I hope we can achieve our goal this time. This damned bastard Mikush made me work for him and call him "Lord" for years. This is so disgraceful for me.
I'm gonna punish him
........................................................................

We started training within a month.

I trained a lot because I was very weak over the years.
I work all day in the presidential administration, and in the evenings I came to our base to train.

Once even Mikush told me how my body has changed. I replied, "Inspired by you, my lord, I began to work out.

How painful it is to see this bastard every day. I still remember the moment when he stabbed Ahmed, when he beat me and when he asked me to work for him.....

In the meantime, I get acquainted with the members of our team. Rob has a handsome and cool face. He never loses his temper and has a strong nimble body. He is so smart. Maybe as smart as Mikush. He's the one who planned every detail of our plan. Rob always speaks logically and gets what he wants. With his glance, he can exert strong pressure on a person.

Mob is an extremely big ripped guy. He has the strength of a bear is in his arms. I've never seen him speak. I think he is also a speech-impaired person like my previous self.. But he's so different from me. He has a scary and intimidating face. He definitely looks like a brutal killer and always sharpens his big black axe. There is an executioner's aura in his eyes. I have a feeling that he can cut off a man's head without even blinking.