After Credits

The incident in the factory is still under investigation. The cause of the explosion and deaths a week ago has not yet been determined. Lord Mikush was also reported killed in the blast....

The latest news is showing on hospital television. One person is sleeping in a single room. His face and whole body are covered with bandages.

The doctor notes the last examination and asks the nurse "have the relatives of the patient ever come?"

Nurse "no doctor. The identity of the patient is still unknown." Said. 

Doctor: we will know his identity when he gets up. It is a miracle that he lived like this after getting that many injuries.

They left the ward.

5 minutes later,

2 people entered the ward. Both of them are in bandages.

One of them placed the Chinese Donut on the table next to the patient and said "Well Mikush, I see you're still alive. Therefore, I can say that you earned my respect. We didn't expect you to give us so much trouble.

Suddenly there was a groaning sound. The person on the bed started to laugh.

He said: Hi Rob and Mob or should I call you Hades and Kratos?? Where did you find those meaningless stupid names? So ridiculous. Hahah uhhhhh

He coughed

Hades silently: haha. ​​that's enough of a joke. Mikush! We need your help. This Chinese Donut nonsense will end in 1-2 years and the world will return to its previous course. Until then, you will be healed completely. Then we will start working.

Mikush: hehe. what do you want from me? What help I can serve the most badass guys in the world? You guys are as smart as I am. Why do you need my help? What can I help you with? To cook a Chinese Donut? To be honest, I can make tasty Chinese Donut you definitely gonna love it. Hahah.

Hades: Stop messing around, Mikush, Don't waste our time with your nonsense. VVe have serious issue here!

He is alive! We learned this a year ago. That's why we need your help. I know you love playing games and meeting him will definitely interest you. If we do not unite, we will not be able to defeat him.

Mikush surprisingly said: What?? Who is alive? Can't it be? No way!! After all, we saw him die in that explosion.

Hades: Well, Mikush. Most of us saw you die in the explosion a week ago. But you are standing here safe and sound. If you can do it, It won't be a problem for him either......

And most importantly, we learned his name.

Mikush: really?? What is his name???

Hades: Hmph. The name is...

ZEUS