The Perfect World

Sweatheart, come here son..... What happened to you? Why are you crying? the woman asked.

"Mommy guys beat me again. I don't get why they don't understand that David is lying. He deceives everyone, he lies to everyone, but everyone takes his side. After all, I know I'm right. They beat me because I didn't believe him. Why they are like that??" the child said.

Woman: Sweetheart... People have always been like this.. Sometimes they believe in nonsense, and it is difficult for anyone to accept that what they believe is wrong. Besides, this is your character. You have always been rebellious. You don't believe in the wrong things and you always oppose them. My son, even if no one believes you, believe in yourself. One day you will see those who hate you, will understand what you are saying. One day even David will admit that he is wrong. So Never Give......

It all starts with Chinese Donut and ends with it.

8:00 a.m.

The morning announcement has already been made.

It starts like this every morning and ends with this announcement in the evening.

Lately, I don't understand why I have these meaningless dreams every day. The same woman. I don't know who she is. Why do I keep calling her mom? Is she really my mom? I do not remember my past. I don't know what happened in my childhood, I don't remember anything about my previous life. I wonder what kind of person I was then? I don't remember at all. But I'm sure of one thing: I'm better than I was before

Well, the past doesn't matter. As long as I have a Chinese donut, I don't care ...

It's time to go to work. I have a Chinese donut and tea for breakfast. What a beautiful day. As long as I can eat the Chinese donut, that's enough for me to have a good day. What can a person want more from the life?

I met the neighbors on the street and gave them a "Chinese Donut greeting".

Oh, how beautiful the world has become. The weather is so fresh and clean. Since no one is fighting to get money and strive to be the best, we no longer harm the environment. There are no polluting factories, oil machines, Carbon Dioxide emissions, and poverty in this world. Everything is perfectly harmonious nowadays.

At that moment, my neighbor approached And greeted me

"Everything starts with Chinese Donut and ends with it. Hello neighbor, today I cooked a Chinese Donut, take it and have a good day"

I accepted a Chinese Donut and thanked him.

Ah, how good people have become. They respect their surroundings and do not wish each other harm. Thank you very much, Lord Mikush, for making the world that fascinating.

Yesterday I watched a show about how our lord Mikush made the world a better place. What an amazing person he is.

Long live lord Mikush.

I came to work.

It all starts with Chinese Donut and ends with it.

I went inside.

To be honest, I am a very lucky person. Because not everyone is fortunate enough to serve Lord Mikush.

I remember that day. I was wandering aimlessly through the streets and come across a man who changed my life.
It was lord Mikush.
That time I could not believe my eyes, was he-the most brilliant person in the world, standing in front of me?

Lord Mikush said to me, "You are the chosen one. Come with me and make the world a better place"

Since that day, I have been working in the administration of Lord Mikush and trying to make the world an astounding place.