Crazy İdiots

Our plane finally reached the Bahamas after long hours.

I looked out the window at the view. What a wonderful place... The beauty of nature is mesmerizing. The greenery of the trees, the blue sea view, the sand of the coast - everything is in harmony. I wish this was a vacation, not a fucking killer mission. This is a fantastic place to die. Oh, Boris, how lucky you are. Not everyone is destined to die in a place like this.

We got off the plane at the airport.

At the exit, a black hummer stopped in front of us. Our new team members, as Mikush said, get out of the car.

Fuck!! Mikush, where did you find them?

Skinny dude is a very thin one. He wears a black T-shirt, a white tracksuit bottom, sunglasses, and a necklace around his neck. His entire body is covered with insane drawings. He hardly speaks. He simply answers "ok" or "no" to every question.

Galina is a bodybuilding lover like Bobby. She is very tall and bulky. She has more muscles than any man in our team except Bobby. She is blonde and resembles a Russian spy from Hollywood movies. I think this damn Mikush always chooses people that look like movie characters.

After getting acquainted with them, we hit the road. We came to "Mikush Hotel". We had lunch at the "Mikush restaurant", and then rested at the "Mikush sauna". In the evening we sat down at the table in the "Mikush bar". Why, Mikush??? Why are you naming every your damn business after your name?

Mikush: The plan is simple. We go to the hotel tomorrow, kill everyone, and then we leave.

(Fuck!! The same plan again. Mikush are you stupid? Do you really think our enemies are stupid to fall for the same trick?).

So we started to get ready to battle and we started to revise our plan. Meanwhile, Bobby and Galina getting along well. What the heck? Why are you so close?

It's the morning now and we all left our rooms.

We are ready for battle. Where is Bobby? He's not here. Where can be this idiot?

I went to his room.

Fuck boy.... he drinks protein. Poor thing, he doesn't know that Adam emptied the protein boxes and filled them with heroin powder.

We take weapons and get into the car. Mikush and Skinny Dude are sitting in the front. Adam is smoking weed in the trunk. I am sitting in the middle of these two bodybuilding monsters in the back. Damn, these two squeeze me so hard. I can't breathe properly. Why am I in the middle? This is an injustice.

Meanwhile, Bobby and Galina are chatting.

Galina said with a Russian accent: When I was little, my dad gave me my first dumbbell. Every day he forced me to do 100 sets of push-ups, 100 sets of hammer curls, 100 sets of deadlifts, 10 km of running. When I couldn't, when I was not strong enough, he injected me with steroids. When I tried to give up, cried, or protest, he would beat me with a dumbbell. He was a very good father. Thanks to him, I became like this... However, that scum Boris killed him. He left me without a father. He took my happiness away from me. I can't forgive him. I will avenge my father.

Tears welled up in Booby's eyes.

Bobby: How genius he was. This is a huge loss for the world of bodybuilding. I will take revenge on him too. You can't believe how badly Boris hurt me. He has done me a great unforgivable disgrace.

Galina: What did he do? What could that scum do worse than killing my father?

Bobby said sadly: damned Boris burned 60 pounds of my premium protein. I still can't forget that moment.