Lonely Man

They both have serious injuries and are in a pool of blood. Probably they are living their last minutes. I do not know what to do...

Tom: Jerry!!! I can't believe it. You are the traitor. Why did you do that?

We were friends... I trusted you from the bottom of my heart. Why did you betray me?

Jerry: Sorry my friend. Mikush talked to me. He showed me the future and persuaded me to eat a Chinese donut. He knew our plan from the beginning. He left us to do what we want, just for his fun. It was pointless from the beginning.

Tom: I can't believe it!!! I knew you as my brother. And you did it to me? You broke my heart... Ohoho.

Blood comes after cough

Tom continues: Jerry, why did you do that? I loved you.........

Jerry sadly: I love you too, my friend. I know you will never forgive me. I'm a miserable man who betrayed his best friend.

People say heaven is very beautiful ... And it becomes more beautiful when good people gather there. I wish I was with you in paradise. However, I don't think I am going to heaven... I know you will never forgive me. But for the last time, I want to hug you. Please don't take it from me.....

They both have tears in their eyes.

Even if a person you love betrays or stabs you in the back, you won't be able to completely hate the one you love. You will forgive him/her at the depths of your heart. Because he/she is part of you.

Tom understood that. Jerry is the person he valued most in his life. He couldn't hate Jerry even if he wanted to.

He happily smiles.

He is happy because he will die with his friend. He not gonna die alone. It is clear from his eyes.

Tom crawled closer to Jerry and hugged him.

They both crying.

The vulnerable scene of two unshakable strong men really touched me.

I am crying too. I cry for the second time in my life.

Tom: Goodbye my friend. I forgive you. See you in hell.....

Both closed their eyes.

Music begins(Death Note-Solitude)

I stood calmly next to them.

I can't say what exactly I'm thinking about now....

I don't think about anything and I think about everything.

Should I forgive a friend like Captain Tom? Even if he betrays me?

How complex things are....

Mikush says that "difficult things always disappoint us".

I heard police cars approaching the park. So I ran away from there and came to the city center.

The city center is full of people. Everyone screams smiles and rejoices. The results are announced on the big TV screens.

I turned my head sadly look at the screen.

Mikush won the presidency with 98%.

The end of the world has come. Nothing will be the same as before. Everyone is happy about it, but no one understands. Nobody understands they are doomed. What is the meaning of all these things? Why were we fighting? It all makes no sense to me anymore.

There is no one... I am all alone in the world of billions of people. I am so lonely that I cannot talk to anyone. How difficult everything is. If only everything were as simple as Mikush said.

I'm slowly moving away from the crowd.

My mind preoccupied with thoughts.

Someone in the crowd handed me a donut and said, "It all starts and ends with a Chinese donut".

I take one unconsciously and get away from there.

I roamed the streets for long hours.

01:18

I felt the air of the sea, I slowly went to the shore and sat on the dock

***

02:14

The sky is very beautiful. Shining stars and sea soothe the soul. A billion stars looking down on me yet I'm sitting alone in dark despair. All those stars and all those planets, and the yet world feels empty. I feel empty. Even if there is another life on other planets, none of them will come here. None of them would visit a planet with boring people with meaningless lives. People with no purpose and no future.

Even the sea is silent today. There is silence like in my heart.

I'm not part of this world.

I look at the sky and remember.

I remember my past, friends, childhood, family. Are these memories real? Am I real? or I'm dreaming right now??

What was the point of all this?

That's enough!! It doesn't matter anymore.

I don't wanna live.....

I'm curious if I jump into the sea, will all my sufferings end?

I remember the words of Mikush. "Everything should be simple- just like Chinese Donut".

I look at the Chinese donut in my hand

Yes, I remember.. everything started with it...

I take a morsel from the donut and swallow it.

Fuck.... how simple it tastes...

Hmph, how funny that is. He's right. What he said about the Chinese Donut is really true. Everything starts with Chinse Donut and ends with it....

Farewell.................

???