Separation

Diana: Mikush, you killed my family, you deserve to die!!!

Mikush, who is standing by me started to smile.

I said: Stop Diana!! he realized his mistake and will return the world to its former state.

Diana: huh? Will my family also be able to return? No!!! they are dead. Because of him. I don't care about the world. What I need is Mikush's death.

Me: Don't do this. Let's take him to court and punish him properly.

Diana: you Bastard... You have become friends with him again. I have been listening to you. He brainwashed you again. Go away or I'll kill you too.

Mikush : let her kill me, I deserve it.

Mikush stood in front of her.

Diana: why are you smiling you disgraceful bastard, you have to suffer!!!

***

Emotional music begins- "Krone" by Hiroyuki Sawano

I'm silent and I don't know what to say. It is impossible to convince Diana. And I have no right to interfere, she lost her family. I'm also guilty here like Mikush. I understand her feelings. But again, Mikush, my only friend who left in this world gonna die and I can't change anything.

Suddenly my mother appears before my eyes.

Mother: You gonna give up? Will you close your eyes to the death of your friend?

I said: After all, it doesn't matter mommy, everyone leaves me alone. Even you left me. It is impossible to keep people with me forever.

Mother: son, Even if the whole world leaves you, do not leave yourself alone. Believe in yourself. Fight till the end, help your friend, even if he is wrong, Even if the whole world hates him. Just fight for him. If you can't save him, at least you will remember that you did your best. You will not regret it for your entire life. I know you can save your friend. You can change the world around you.
Remember you convinced David.
I believe in you, son, you will be able to do it. You will save your friend.
Farewell my Tommy. I'm leaving.
My dear son I will not appear in your dreams anymore.
Now you know what you are going to do. Know the value of what you have and fight to keep it wit you...

I said: Mom, do not leave me alone ..........

I stopped........... I looked at her and smiled.

In the end, I understood the meaning of everything. Now I understand why I have problems. Now I understand why my life is all upside down. Now I know What I'm gonna do....

I said: Thank you Mom for showing me the right path. I promise from now I will believe in myself. I will fight with all my might. I will save my friend.

...............

I turned to Diana and screamed,

"Don't kill him, Diana."

"You will regret it for the rest of your life. Killing is not the solution"

Diana: huh?? What are you talking about?? You coward, you dishonorable bastard!!

Me: I can be stupid, I can be a coward, but I know something... Killing is not the answer. You don't achieve anything by killing people. You only bring suffering to yourself.
I also lost people who are dear to me. Why ?! Because we used weapons, not words.. We attacked, tried to kill each other. Can't you understand? that you gonna destroy yourself by killing him.