Chinese Donut Reborn

What happened to the world? What events led to this case? How did the world get here? What destroyed billions of people's lives? What is behind these reasons? Little is known about the facts at our disposal

What happened to the world? What events led to this case? How did the world get here? What destroyed billions of people's lives? What is behind these reasons? Little is known about the facts at our disposal. After the explosion of the information base, the researchers found only scant information about the past. We present you with proven facts.

British Bureau of Historical Research 2027 Mike Anderson

01/01/2025 President Mikush approved the resolution- Constitution of Chinese Donut (CDC).

01/05/2025 Mikush is declared president of the United States for the rest of his life

01/18/2025 The United States, Canada, the European Union, and China accept the CD Constitution and create an association called Chinese Donut Nations (CDN), and Mikush is elected as the president of all these countries. Other countries do not accept the CDC.

01/20/2025 CDN imposes sanctions against other countries and gives warning to all other countries: "You have 1 week to accept CDC."

01/21/2025 The world experienced an economic downturn. Unemployment rose to 80%. Protests began everywhere.

02/01/2025 Fans of Chinese Donut around the world held protests. Required to join CDN.

02/09/2025 Australia, Turkey, Japan, South Korea joined CDN

02/14/2025 The Third World War begins. A nuclear war occurs. 2 billion people died. Famine and disease spread throughout the world. All infrastructure in the world has been destroyed.

03/01/2025 CDN announced the winner. All countries in the world accept the CDC.

03/11/2025 Another 500 million people in the world have died from hunger and disease.

03/17/2025 Mikush became the president of the whole world (later the emperor).

03/18/2025 Mikush announced his program to save the world with his philosophy. The program consisted of anti-crisis packages. The core of the program was to produce Chinese Donuts everywhere.

03/20/2025 All humanity starts to consume Chinese Donut.

01.01.2026 The proportions of hunger, unemployment, disease, war, and problems in the world reached 0%. The problems of the whole world are solved, there is no more violence. Everyone happily smiles. The wars have ended. The level of happiness is 100%.

01/02/2026 Surveys show that everyone loves Mikush. Researchers suggest that there is no one in the world who doesn't love Mikush and Chinese Donut.

02/14/2026 February 14 becomes a National Chinese Donut day. Life begins and ends with a Chinese donut.

02/20/2026 Statues and buildings in the shape of Chinese donuts are being built all over the world.

01/18/2027 The world witnessed a great loss. Lord Mikush dies and the Chinese Donut Nations suddenly collapses. The production of Chinese donuts stops.

***

This is all the information researchers found. What destroyed the "Great Chinese Donut Empire"? How did it happen? Nothing is known about this. Unemployment and hunger are starting to rise again in the world. This raises a big question. Was the death of billions of people worth the next happiness? How true was the happiness of the world at that time? Or is our present world better than the world with the Chinese donut? 

We cannot be sure.

________________________________________________________________________________
Author's note

The story itself ended here. But my friend, Mikush(Yeah he is a real person) insisted that I continue to write the story. So I want to thank him for encouraging me to keep writing.

***

I also want to thank you who have read my story so far. Thanks a lot. You are the best.