Chapter 1

In the distant future, humanity after surviving every kind of plague, pandemic and any possible world ending or more like race ending moment, finally found its way toward peace.  after fighting numerous wars and avoiding as many extinction level threats, humans were finally calm.

there were no riots, no terrorism, no corrupt governments and no unnecessary violence. it was as if humans were finally tired of fighting each other. now humans wanted to create, to develop, to finally reach for the best in themselves and the universe.

as always, not everyone agreed with this ideology. there were one or two people who still wanted chaos.but they too, after struggling for a few times finally gave in to the desire of peace. and then started the time of, what seemed like everlasting peace. and this turn in the nature of humans gave them many things in return, the good will and the best positive side of humanity was coming out.

during this time, humans grew at a very high rate, technologically as well as spiritually. technological advancements were made in every system, every aspect of life. after the struggle of many generations, peace was finally being inherited. the younger generations only wanted to keep this peace and to nourish the world and to create even a more beautiful world for the upcoming generations.

earth, the ever loving home of the humans was restored to its former and even more beautiful self. humans cared for it pridefully and held it like a precious jewel. earth was lovingly called as "the green paradise" for it was greener and bluer than it had ever been before.

the technological advancements helped humans achieve impossible things. the balance of gravity, the heat, the pressure, dark matter, dark energy, space, time, light and speed , basically everything, every topic that seemed impossible was being studied. in the midst of all this, humans achieved space flight, faster than light travel(FTL) was created. and the curiosity and the spirit of adventure woke up once again in the heart of humans.

the entire solar system was now cared for and treated like a precious jewel that it was. every planet was refined and beautifully terraformed. many space programs were launched to go out in to the universe and to find other sentient beings. 

now, humanity wanted to find friends, others like themselves. it was impossible that humans were alone in the galaxy, or the universe. there had to be someone else, maybe more advanced than the humans or less advanced, who knew? or so the humans thought.

humans kept finding new galaxies, new planets, new systems, and kept developing new technologies. new discoveries were being made, humans were developing rapidly, curing every disease, tackling every weakness. but, humanity did not found what they so desperately wanted, a friend. it was mind boggling for everyone, as to why there was not a single other species anywhere in the universe. 

now, humanity faced a bitter truth, the humans were alone in the universe and the reason was, that they were the first ones in the universe to have woken up. humans would have to wait millions even billions of years to meet even the cave dwelling civilization. so, the tired, lonely and highly advanced humans did what was necessary to keep them safe and sane in the lonely universe. they went to sleep.

humanity, which was scattered around the universe, now gathered together and a decision was made. every ship, fleet, space stations, home systems gathered together in a dozen galaxies around milky way and andromeda. a sphere of pure dark energy was created around the chosen galaxies, which no weapon or anything else could pierce in the universe. inside the spheres, entire galaxies, with trillions of humans in them, safely went to sleep.

billions of years passed, the universe grew old and cold. the brightly lit stars dimmed around the universe. ones warm planets grew cold, suns were still warm, but not enough to actually provide any kind of comfortable warmth. 

and, the humans who were still waiting for someone to wake them up, slept peacefully inside the spheres, where the galaxies were still warm, suns still shone brightly like newborn stars.for, the humans were technological advanced to keep thing the way they wanted and liked. and they liked the universe bright and green, and so, for them, the universe was bright and green.

but, the peaceful slumber was coming to an end. for, the universe still had strength and power to birth new civilizations and it did. it created civilizations in a universe which was cold. hence, the species now chased and fought for warmth. and one of the species was now coming to find warmth, peace, greenery, they were coming to find humans.