intro : flirt

We've been eyeing each other most of the night, I know he sees my intentions. They are clear. And I see his.

It's been a few weeks that I haven't seen him around, since he was overseas.

I can perfectly see his piercing stare through the smoke of his cigarette. I thought he quitted, it does suit him. And I can already smell the cigarette/minty breath and his cologne. He looks so good in that suit.

I have had a few dirty martinis, I've lost count. But I can keep up, liquor is a good friend of mine.

My tongue runs through my lower lip, cleaning the remaining taste of vodka.

Hoseok left me alone to see his girlfriend, so I was left alone. Drinking alone. Which is not good for me... Hoseok knows it and made me promise him not to do anything stupid. And well, I said I'd try. And I really was going to, until I spotted him. Now, well, I don't know.

I take another martini, he sees me, I raise it, gesturing a "cheers" to him.

He smirks. He knows it. He keeps chatting.

I probably shouldn't get drunk, as this small party is to celebrate Taehyung's new business, we are now in his new hotel, one of many. He has so many businesses that we have all lost count.

I had a hell of a week, it's Friday and I need some booze in my system.

"Whiskey." A hoarse voice can be heard. He places his empty glass, waiting for his drink. I don't turn to see him. He clears his throat. I smirk a little, knowing that voice exactly. "It's been a while, huh?" He takes a sit next to me.

"Indeed." I take another sip of my drink.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Yoongi takes a sip, I turn to see him giving him a daring and flirty look, with a small smirk.

"Took you long to ask."

❤️‍🔥✨💦

thank you for reading!