eleven: dessert before main course

Warning, mature content, smut.

He lifts me to sit on the counter, my legs open for him, wrapped around his torso.

"We could have breakfast first, you know," I smile, pecking his lips.

"Mmm no," He purrs, looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"You have me for the entire weekend," I wiggle my eyebrow.

"Then I have no time to waste," He pecks my lips. "I want to stay like this all day,"

"Like what?" I smirk.

"Between your legs." We both chuckle.

"Shhhhh-" I cover his lips. "How do you manage to be so cute and hot at the same time?"

"I could ask you the same question, Baek." His stare is alluring, he could trick me in to do anything.

I peck his lips again.

"You are so beautiful." He pecks my lips again.

Having Yoongi so close to me like this, kissing me and having his hands roaming all over my body, makes my stomach churn with butterflies.

His hands reach for my shirt, tossing it away.

He stares into my eyes again as he runs the back of his index finger along my cheek. I close my eyes at his touch, before meeting his gentle stare again.

He is beautiful. Dreamy.

Silky and pale skin, swollen and moist lips because of our kissing session, his bopable nose, messy hair, his dark lustful eyes.

Slowly, he leans closer again.

I peck his lips one more time, before taking my shirt off, which I actually took from his drawer, revealing my naked chest.

Yoongi leans in to kiss my lips one more time before his velvety lips kiss my neck and chest in lazy, open mouthed kisses, earning soft moans from me, leaving a warm feeling in between my legs.

His warm hand reaches for my breast, nipples hardening at the sudden attention. I mess with his hair, enjoying his warm touch all for myself.

"I like you better with longer hair," I softly speak.

"Hm? Why?" I feel him smirk against my skin, as he continues to kiss my neck and collarbones.

"So I can pull at it," He scoffs, and meets my eyes again, and his lips meet mine again.

It just feels so right whenever we kiss. As if I've been needing something and I don't know what it is until he kisses me and everything just falls in place.

"You are something else, Baek."

We make out, slow. Enjoying the moment.

Whenever I'm like this with him, I just want more and more of him. I feel hungry for him.

I moan softly against his lips.

My hand snakes to caress his hair, softly pulling at it, the other, stroking the evident bulge from his grey sweatpants.

His touch is irrevocably luscious.

His stare. With those dark brown eyes.

His soft groans.

His low voice. So manly.

His big hands. Pale and veiny.

He sends me to heaven.

"I want to feel you inside me," I say, out of breathe. Like a whisper. Like a beg.

And I do.

He scoffs, softly.