ten : it's so sweet

I wake up to the sound of something sizzling, and the smell of bacon.

I had too much wine last night. I turn around in the bed to find the other side completely empty and neat, maybe he slept in another room, and he must've carried me here, I remember we were talking, we had two bottles of wine, dinner, we were going to watch a movie and most likely we didn't, I don't remember anything after that.

I sit up in Yoongi's bed, fixing my hair, rubbing my eyes. The little clock at the night stand reads 8:20. What is Yoongi doing so early? Literally, he never wakes up at this time.

Last time we went to Malta, he never opened an eye before 11am. I had to beg him to get out of bed. We spent most of our time there in the hotel room. Of course, I won't ever complain about that.

I jump out of the king sized bed, into the bathroom, taking a shower, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair again.

I put on my black panties and grab one of Yoongi's oversized shirts.

I make my way outside of his room, following the sound and the smell of food. I peak in the corner before the main source of the noise, to find Yoongi, who's in the kitchen with his wet hair and baggy clothes, cooking.

I smile at the sight in front of me. Innocently, he flips the pancakes, slices fruit and takes a bite. I take my phone out and start recording. I always do this for something I want to remember.

"My, my, my, what do we have here, huh?" Yoongi looks up to me and immediately spots the phone recording him, he looks down again, smiling shyly, as he continues to slice pieces of pineapple.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

"Morning," I hug him from behind putting my phone close to his face to mock him.

He tries to cover his face by looking away. "Stop," He chuckles. I put the phone further away, recording myself hiding behind his shoulder. He smells good, manly, minty.

I look around, he has a pile of pancakes in one plate, bacon and fried eggs in another and fruit in a bowl.

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Really good. Very disappointed you weren't there when I woke up, though, a treat could've been given to you." He chuckles, looking down, I love to mock him like this, I love when he gets all shy and cute.

This man has a crazy duality, he can be all shy and cute with his gummy smile and his cute little eyes but he can also be the opposite, intimidating eyes with low voice that can make me get on my knees, or open my legs. Either, or, works.

"Need help?" I grab a strawberry, biting it.

"I just finished. Think this is enough?"

Normally I just have yogurt or water for breakfast, since I barely have any time in the morning. But, again, it's nice to have a proper healthy meal.

"For us both? More than enough." I laugh. "Anyways, how come you woke up earlier than me?" I grab a green grape.

"Couldn't sleep. Thought I could make breakfast for you." He turns on his back. He always gets shy when he says stuff like this, and of course, avoids looking at me.

I smile, and decide not to say anything more about it, since he gets so embarrassed.

"By the way, I was so tired yesterday, I don't even remember falling asleep," I walk to the coffee machine, and prepare two mugs for us.

"Yes you were, you were even snoring," He laughs at me.

"Bullshit, I never snore!" I laugh, grabbing a strawberry and only biting half of it.

"Yes you did, you were like this," He closes his eyes, doing an exaggerated snore. I move to the other side of the kitchen isle to stand in front of him again. "I could even hear you from the other room, all night you were like," Keeps mocking me, and despite he is, I can't help but smile big, his eyes are little scrunched up triangles when he smiles.

Moments like this is where I feel time goes in slow motion.

Once his lips are formed into a small smile again as we laugh, I smear the strawberry to his lips and make him eat the strawberry.

"Why are you so cute?" I shake my head, he grabs me by my waist, my arms on his chest.

"Am I cute?" He turns his head slightly to the side."You're cute." He looks down at me, smirking. His deep voice can make my knees go weak.

I peck his lips.

Our eyes meet again, and this time he leans in to kiss me.

I close my eyes, letting myself go and completely submit to his touch.

His lips are soft, still sweet with strawberry, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. His right hand holds my head in place, pressing softly, making our kiss deeper.

I let him guide my lips, I let him touch anywhere he wants. I moan, as the sound of our wet kisses invades the room, his grip on my waist tightens.

I pull away, to catch my breathe, quickly. His eyes are lost in lust, in me. He leans in closer, to catch my lips on his again, I moan as our lips touch again.

Somehow we always end up like this.

The passion between us is unquenchable.

The attraction between is undeniably strong.

🦋🫀🔥
i love writing this story ngl