one : a quickie or two before going downstairs

"What happened to your hair by the way?" I ask, as I  zip up my dress. He drinks the remaining champagne on his glass before answering.

Still shirtless, ruffling his hair. "We made a bet, if Taehyung got this hotel deal, I would dye it. I chose blonde." He zips up his pants. I scoff.

God, are they 13 year olds?

Well, it suits him.

I sit down in a couch in front of him, with a cocky pose, crossing my legs, teasing him, revealing my legs a little.

"You look good." He puts his white dress shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned, while he puts his rings and all the shit he uses on his fingers.

"I know." Confidence looks good on Yoongi, it always has. He turns around, looking at me again. "Stop."

"What?"

"We have to go back downstairs."

"I'm not doing anything," I shrug, with an innocent-sarcastic voice, still he knows me, I am defying him, I just really love to tease him. "But you are right," I stand, walking to him, fixing his shirt. "Let's go."

He stops me, grabbing me by my arm. Softly.

"You already had it, are you sure you can handle another?" He smirks.

Wow, he doesn't really know me.

I chuckle. Such a cute guy.

"The real question is, are you?" We are close to each other's lips again. His breath is minty, with a hint of booze and cigarettes. After a few seconds of exchanging lusty stares, I speak up. "I knew you couldn't." I peck his lips. Turning around.

Like I said, I love teasing him.

He stops me by grabbing my arm again, his lips aggressively landing on mine, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I moan, as he unzips my dress for the second time tonight, and I almost rip his halfway buttoned shirt off. Yoongi lifts me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist.

The kiss is hungry, our hands are eager for each others bodies. I feel my throbbing pussy ready for him again. My back lands on the bed, he on top of me.

"I love it when you're like this, so needy for me." He speaks in between kisses, alternating kisses to my lips and neck.

"Shut up, Min." As his lips touch the skin on my neck, shivers immediately run through my body.

Desperate, our hands reach out for his belt, our lips part away so he can be off his pants and underwear, revealing his hard member again.

I smirk, biting my lips in excitement. Quickly on top of me again, I trace my fingers on his back as we kiss again. His long hair tickles my forehead, and I love this feeling of him so close to my body, breathing the same air and sweating together again.

His skin is something I've always been jealous of, it's so soft.

His fingers reach out for my entrance, slowly sliding them in. "So wet," I reach out to his hair, pulling at it. "Tell me how you want it, Baek." He whispers in my ear, then, peppering kisses from my jaw to my chest.

I close my eyes, as he teases my clit with his fingers, going fast and going slow.

"I need it, hard, d-deep, inside- of me. Now." I arch my back, while whimpering the words. "Yoongi-" I moan his name. I feel his smirk against my skin.

Without any notice, he slams his cock inside of me, I gasp, tightening my legs around him, needing to feel him deeper in me. He starts slow, finding the correct spot almost immediately, hitting it constantly.

"Oh fuck-" I roll my eyes, dropping my head back.

Sending me off my railings, only wanting more, more of him, his thrusts get faster and faster until the sound of our skin clapping meets my moans.

The scene of him getting out of breath as he painstakingly thrusts his hard member inside of me is so hot, and it's all so erotic, I love it. He grunts, and that turns me on even more.

"Fuck, Baek," He gives me a breathy grunt.

"Holy fuck, yes there, th-there, oh- fuck!" I whimper, finding hard to even speak.

I moan his name constantly. And he rewards me with a spank. I bring him closer, and find his lips again, mumbling my moans.

He pulls away to lift one of my legs on his shoulder, quickly accommodating himself to thrust harder inside me, just how I like it. The sound of our skin clapping together fills the room, along with our unsteady breathing and moans. I feel my toes curl, I clench around him, he spanks my ass again, I'm sure it's a red shade already.

"Scream for me, Baek," He groans with that deep voice of his. He slows his pace, earning a whimper from me. He pulls out, just to slam it back again, he does that a couple of times before he finds a fast pace again. I clench around him again, and he reaches out for my clit again, stimulating it and bringing me close to the edge.

Yoongi never disappoints me.

He always makes sure I reach the summit first before him.

"Yes! Oh fuck Yoongi-" I'm out of breathe again. I close my eyes shut, clenching helplessly around him. He doesn't stop thrusting hard and fast, and his finger on my clit just moves faster.

I reached out for the headboard above me as I felt the pressure building up, rolling my eyes in pleasure. "Don't stop, harder! Fuck! Faster!"

"You always take me- so fucking well, like a good girl," He spanks me a couple more times.

"Shit Yoongi-" I can barely speak. I clenched my walls around his cock again, curling my toes, rolling my eyes to come undone around his cock for the second time tonight.

And so does he, filling me up with his warm liquid.

We are out of breathe, as he collapses next to me, and we both giggle.

🔥🪐💦

First chapter and already steaming hot hehe. What do you guys think? Not gonna lie, I was super shy and giggly while writing this, but I guess I wanted to try something different?

I want to clear up tho, I am no way inciting anyone for anything characters do, or romanticize this (like other fucked up stories i've read) again, this is just to entertain and make you blush ( haha) Besides that's why this is Mature 18+ content.