fourteen : silent rivalry

I hold up the sign I've prepared, eager, I smile as I see them with their bags, immediately recognizing their faces.

Hoseok leaves his bags behind to run towards me, and I do the same, both of us with massive grins on our faces.

"Hobi!" Hugging him tightly, he lifts, spinning me around. We pull away.

"You have no idea how much we've missed you, kiddo!"  I turn to see Yoongi, who's carrying his bags and bringing Hoseok's too.

"Gosh, you have no idea how much I've missed you two idiots."

"It's this idiot's turn now." Yoongi drops his bags, spreading his arms, welcoming me to his warm embrace.

In a split second, my brain starts playing all the memories I have with Yoongi. The breathe we' have shared. His lips crashing on mine, his chest close to mine.

I close my eyes, smiling, taking in his familiar scent. He looks taller now, and he definitely is skinnier.

We hug tightly, and also spins me around.

"You got taller, huh?" I remark, as we pull away. A comment that surely boosted his confidence, as his eyes scrunch up like they always do, and his lips form into a gummy smile. I can definitely see him blushing a bit.

"I've been playing basketball." He grins.

I smile at them both, standing in front of me, and hug them again. "I can't believe you guys are here. How was the flight?"

"Fucking long." Yoongi sighs, rolling his eyes. I chuckle.

"Wait, you made this?" Hoseok asks, grabbing the sign that reads 'Hobi and Yoongs'

I nod. "Do you like it?"

"No one has done something like this for me before." Hoseok looks touched. I giggle. "This is so cute, isn't?"

"It is, thanks Baek." Yoongi smiles, we lock eyes for a second, I give him a cheeky smile.

"So, what's that surprise you had for us?"

"Jae, this is Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi," I smile as I mention their names, he watches them with a smile as well. "Guys, this is Jeon Jaehyun, my boyfriend." I smile.

I try not to meet his eyes.

Hoseok acts a bit confused but quickly smiles, hiding it. They both stretch his hand.

"Baek has told me so much about you guys, it is nice to finally meet you." Jaehyun smiles charmingly, as he sneaks his arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"Likewise." Hobi smiles, looking a bit awkward, but hides it well. "Are you two classmates?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi stands behind him, expressionless. Not looking at me, looking at Jae.

"No, actually I'm a law major and well she goes to a different college, we just met in a frat party." He answers.

"Here, actually." I clarify.

"That's nice," Hobi smiles.

"You guys want anything to drink?" Jaehyun asks, excited.