eight : steamy shower

Warning, smut content.

Friday is finally here. It's almost time to leave.

I'm getting excited.

"What is this? Ugh, I didn't measure well the distance between this beam and the other." I speak to myself, erasing the measurements again.

"Ms. Baek," Someone knocks on the crystal door, I look up.

"Oh, Mr. Kim," I smile. Namjoon was his name? I have a pretty shitty memory. "Come on in," I look down again to the blueprints in front of me. "What can I do for you?"

"Here is final version for the blueprints and design for the Gangnam skyscraper." He lifts them. "I made a few contributions on the design, there are a few notes there from the team, for your consideration."

"Of course, thank you," I reach out for them.

"Have you decided a name for it?"

"Not yet, we'll have to see that with the board and the legal team next Monday. For now, everyone pretty much calls it 'the Gangnam deal', even the press." I chuckle. "I expect you attend the meeting, so you can see how's the drill around here with this matters."

"Yes, I will." He nods.

"Cool." I smile. "How's been everything? How's the team treating you? I know you've been around for only two or three days, but, yeah," I chuckle, he smiles, dimples on display, he looks down, putting his hands on his pockets.

"I'm really liking it so far, everyone is so open to feedback, I feel that my opinion is heard and respected and well everyone is team-work oriented. And I gotta say it's because of you, people out there follow your lead."

"Yeah, well I'm happy to hear that, if anything, I'm always available for any feedback, I really like to hear back from my team."

I like that about our team, everyone's so open to feedback and overall we try to keep our employees happy so we can get the best productivity. My father implemented great benefits for employees.

"Definitely," He smiles. "Anyways, I gotta head back, thank you, Ms. Baek."

"Take care," Shyly, he waves goodbye and leaves my office.

I look down at the watch on my wrist, 5 minutes before 4pm. I turn off my computer, I put my pencils where they belong and save everything on the file cabinet.

I grab my things, my coat and head outside.

"Lee, here is the final version for the blueprints, make sure everything's ready for Mondays meeting with the board and legal."

"Of course, everything's ready, all the members of the board confirmed attendance."

"Perfect, I'll be out of the city for the weekend so, take it easy, enjoy your weekend, okay."

"Thank you, Ms Baek. Take care, see you on Monday." She smiles. I greet a few people on my way to the elevator.

I bite my inner lip, excited, my first weekend in months where I have nothing scheduled. A weekend for me and him only.

Once in the lobby, I call Yoongi.

I feel butterflies.

He answers almost immediately.

"Where are you?" I ask him, he's obviously not looking at me right now but I bet he can tell I'm grinning.

"Your building, usual spot," We have a spot in the basement, where no press can see us. "Hurry baby," I giggle like a little girl at his response, accelerating my pace. Jogging on heels.