Zawame City

Koata Kazuraba was dead, my brother is dead at my own hands, everyone hates me. I look at my Genesis Driver and brother's Melon Energy Lockseed. "Where did I go wrong." Then a bright light appears and I see Sagara. "Oi you look downed." I look up at him. "Shut Up Sagara you cause more harm then good." Hmm you seemed to cause a lot of that harm yourself, Mr. Kureshima. "What do you want." "Oh now that Mr. Kazuraba and Mr. Kumon have made their climatic battle there is nothing left to do and I am quite bored you see and well you seem you could use some of my help." "And what would that be." I say skeptically. "How would you like to start over again in a new world where no one knows what you did in this world and can start fresh with a new family and friends." "Huh Mr. Kureshima how about it?" I look at him quizzically. "And how do you go about doing this?" Then Sagara gives me  a smile and lift's up his hand and says, "touch my hand and I will send you there." I pause thinking about this world and how much I have lost. Mai is never coming back Kaito, Kota, and Brother are dead. I look at him and say. "I accept." He smiles as I walk up to him and grasp his hand. Then in a flash of light the space is empty.