A New Family

I wake up and find myself laying on a soft bed, in what appears to be a bedroom. I turn over to my side and see a nightstand with a picture. I sit up and take a look at it. It is two people in what appears to be a school uniform. A man with short hair, tall and blue eyes, while next to him a girl with dark black, long hair and also shining blue eyes. I stare and stare and am becoming confused. Then a bright light appears and Sagara manifests. "Oh your awake." He says. "Of course i'm awake, what's the big idea," I say showing him the picture of the two young people in it. He responds with "those are your new family," like I should've known from the start. "That arrogant bastard." I think to myself. "Their names," he says "are Tatsuya Shiba and Miyuki Shiba." Your new  brother and sister. "My brother and sister." I say to myself. "Yes now you better get use to saying those names." "Oh and by the way your last name in this world isn't Kureshima anymore, your not part of some big company nor the company's boss son." "I saw to that personally." "No you Kureshima, or should I say Shiba, are a first year at the  Kamen Rider Academy, leader of Team Genesis." "Team Genesis?" I ask him. "Yes" he answers." Now it is your first day Mr. Shiba, you don't wanna be late." He tells at that moment, I hear a voice. "Mitsuzane!" "Mitsuzane!" The voice yells and then the door knob on my bedroom door opens revealing the girl that I saw in the picture who must be my sister. "Ah thank goodness Mitsuzane your awake, brother doesn't have to drag you out of bed." She smiles sweetly. As I look to her I feel an unfamiliar feeling before, maybe its because I ever had a sister in my old life just an older brother who always looked down upon me, but I felt a sibling connection to her the moment I laid eyes on her, even though this is my first time seeing her. "It must be Sagara's magic at work here."  " Mitsuzane  get dressed in your uniform and come down for breakfast, and don't forget your rider belt." She says happily, and leaves the room. I look to my closet and see a hangar with a uniform. It was a black uniform with light green markings on the color and it was a button down almost military like structure from the 19th century. "Jesus what world did I land in." I say to myself. I put the uniform on and look into the mirror. It fits perfectly, and I see one more thing,  a pair of white gloves. I put those on to apply the finishing touches, then I look at my nightstand along with the picture was brother's no, my Genesis driver and my Melon Energy Lockseed. I pick them up and put them in my school bag and walk down the stairs. I look and see my two new siblings at the table wearing their school uniforms. The school uniforms are white with blue markings and with patches, one with a flower and one without a flower. I sit down on the table with them and have breakfast, the meal beacon and eggs, a normal breakfast. "Mitsuzane are you ready for your first day." "Yes brother i'm ready." Then the clock to the bell rang, then Miyuki exclaimed, "Mitsuzane you'll be late!" I downed the food and then headed out the door. There was a mortar cycle waiting for me at the front door, I mounted and put on my helmet and drove off.