Tournament Arch Day 1

The First Magic High School Campus Arena.

The campus was bustling with activity, venders were selling things, or betting stations were being set up. The Security Committee was patrolling the school campus, and visitors and students alike had excitement on their faces, because this was the day the Rider tournament begins. "Hellooooooo! Magic High School!" A Booming voice yelled out on a giant flat screen tv. This man was DJ Sagara the same one who brought Micchy into this world. "Are you ready for some rider action!?" "Today 12 at noon, all of the rider teams who have made it through the qualifiers will be appearing at the stadium floor for the announcement, by the Rider school's principle." "Mrs. Krul Trepes." "Don't miss it." 

Public Morals Security Committee Office.

"Alright everyone." A stern and serious voice said which came from Mari Watanabe. The head of the Public Morals Committee. "I want no slip ups today the security must be tightened, and we must always be on our toes." "Everyone will get the same treatment if they get out of line." "Weather they be Class 1 or Class 2 students." "Do I make myself clear?"  A chorus of "Yes ma'm." went out. Then one of the members raised their hand. "Yes Mr. Shiba." Mari said. "I would like too be stationed within the stadium if you don't mind." Replied Tatsuya. "Ahhh as I understand your younger brother is taking part of this tournament as well and would like too see his safety be met fully." "I understand I give you permission too station yourself inside the arena." "Now everyone you are dismissed." They all stood up and saluted and shouted. "Yes Ma'm!"

Men's Rider Changing Rooms.

As I was getting ready in our uniforms I heard a voice. "Oi Micchy." It was Ryoma. "Ryoma what's up?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and held it out put a lockseed in my hand. "It's ready for use." He said. I raise the lockseed at eye level and study it. "This will be our trump card, this lockseed will show the power of the Genesis Driver too it's fullest." "And I am entrusting it too you, our team leader." I shake his hand. "Ryoma I have confidence in your skills, with this lockseed we will finally achieve team Genesis's goals. 

12 At Noon The Arena.

The seats were filled and it was loud and exciting air in the stadium. "Miyuki!" "Honoka, Shizuka." "Today is an exciting day isn't." "Honoka said. "You bet it is." Leo responded. "Hey where is Tatsuya?" "He is part of the security detail for the stadium." Mikihiko said. "And I'm guessing Micchy is down there?" Honoka said pointing to the group of Rider students on the Arena floor. "Yes Honoka, he is." Said Miyuki.

On the Arena Floor with Team Genesis.

"Ryoma how are the teams stacked against us?" I asked Ryoma. He pulled up his laptop, and listed the data for each team. "Shinoa's team would be hard too beat, Gekkouin's long ranged attack, Kiseki-o double blades. Tenjiryu's big hammer. And Shikama Doji's Machine Gun and Scythe, and Mirror monster Kyuketsuki. And finally Kamen Rider Knight aka Yuu Hyakuya. Shinoa's second in command. His sword skills are strong, and that nasty vent card of his can be a real doozy, and so can his trick vent card." "Make no mistake they are a tough opponent too beat." "And that is why I made these." He handed two lockseeds too Yoko and Sid. "Those are your power ups." Ryoma answered. I look at the lockseeds, and I see something that shocks me. "Those lockseeds were Kouta's Kachidoki Arms. Impossible." "Micchy." I snap out of my thoughts. "I already gave you your upgrade." "Oh ya" I say pulling out the Orange Energy Lockseed. "Then we are ready too fight anybody." Then at the moment the stadium goes quiet. Ferid Bathory walks up too the stage. "My friends, fellow riders and magicians, welcome too the first Kamen Rider and Magician friendship tournament!" Applauds roar through the stadium. "Our principle Krul Trepes will sound off the start of the tournament wirth the announcement of the first match. Krul Trepes walks up too the stage. She is a small girl with long purple hair and red eyes. "Magicians and Riders it is too my pleasure too announce the teams who will first doo battle in a Best of Three." "Team Happy is team one of the tournament." "They will be fighting Team Genesis!" "What?" I exclaim. "We're first?" Sid asks. 

"Team Genesis? Isn't that Micchy's team?" Erika asks. "Yes Erika." Miyuki says. "Thats him"

We go up and line up in front of team happy who has four members two boys and two girls. A referee stands in between us. "Alright" he says. "It will be a best out of three, for you too win the time must go down, or your opponent is knocked out of his suit, or gives in." "Now clock start the pickings!" Then a slot like machine started running and running. "The chosen are Kamen Rider Sigurd, and Kamen Rider Showakusei!" "I look to Sid. "Good luck." I say holding my hand out. "I won't need it leader." He said shaking it. "Now riders approach the field." The ref said. "Now Henshin!" I'll go first the boy said. The boy brought out an astro switch. "Henshin!" "Asteroid On!" He turned into Kamen Rider Showakusei. A Yellow Rider with big red bug eyes. And rocky arm pads and leg pads. "Welp guess i'll go to." Sid said bored. "Henshin." "Cherry Energy, Lock on. Soda!" "Cherry Energy Arms!" "Kamen Rider Sigurd?" Leo asked. "That is Sid right?" He turned too Miyuki. "Yes." She said. Unbeknownst too them Tatsuya was watching this unfold in his morals committee armband. 

"Alright Rider field open!" The ref said and the arena floor glowed in a bright light indicating that the field was activated. "You ready Rock Boy!" Sid said. "What about you Cherry Man!" "I'm always ready." They then charged and clashed. "Showakusei swiped at Sigurd but Sigurd dodged, and kicked him out of the way. Showakusei pulled out his pistol and fired at Sigurd. Sigurd dodged and rolled out of the way and continued dodging until landing on his back. "Now!" Sigurd said and fired from his sonic arrow. Causing the asteroid rider too fall on his back. "Machine Gun on!" Then a Machine gun appeared on the asteroid rider's shoulder and fired at Sigurd. "Shit" Sid said and ran dodging from the bullets as he went. "So this is a Rider duel." Erika said. "It's so much different than a magician one. "Yes Erika, these duels are more like brawls then the fancy duels we have." Miyuki said bitterly. "Miyuki are you alright?" "Honoka asked. She smiled too Honoka "I'm fine Honoka."

Flashback many years ago.

"Brother I want to become a rider!" "No Mitsuzane it's to dangerous you can get hurt." "I'm going to become one anyway and you cannot stop me." "Mitsuzane." "Brother" "This is what I want to do with my life, you can't keep me protected forever."

Present.

"You bastard you aren't fighting fair!" Sid said as he kept dodging. "No hard feelings buddy hope we can become friends after I win!" He said. "Like thats gonna happen!" "Cherry Energy Squash." He then swiped at the air sending a bright cherry red light straight too the asteroid rider, and sending him flying and breaking his machine gun. "You bastard!" "Sword On!" He then charged Sid. "Look who's pissed now." Sid Said. "Cherry Energy Squash!" "Sword Charge!" "Rider Kick!" Sid yelled out and then flipped into the air and into a rider kick." "Guess I'll do that do." The Asteroid rider then did the same and they collided. The arena was quiet after that and as both riders landed. And then... Kamen Rider Showakusei exploded into sparks, and then finally exploded. He fell out of his rider form unconscious. The referee raised the flag. "Winner Kamen Rider Sigurd!" The arena went into applause and Sid waved too the crowd. "Well done Sid. Good thing  you didn't reveal the new arms in our first match." "Eh it was nothing, and quite actually it was fun." "Don't get too cocky Sid." Yoko said. "We don't know how the other teams will be like." "Touché" Sid said." "Yoko's right." I said they all turned to me. "We can't let our guard down no matter who we fight." "In the end no matter who we face, we have the Genesis belt." "And as Sid demonstrated will always be superior due to being built by Ryoma, whom I have complete faith in." "Thank you leader." Ryoma said. The slot machine started running again to chose who will be next. "The chosen are!" The referee said. "Ryoma Sengoku, and Takeshi Hase!" Kamen Rider Duke, and Kamen Rider Galaxy!" "You have this Ryoma." "Of course I do." He said. Then they both went onto the arena and both shouted "Henshin!"