Tournament Arch Day 1 Part 2

"Lemon Energy!" "Lock On!" "Soda!" "Lemon Energy Arms" "Fight Power Fight Power F-F-F-F-F-Fight!" "Henshin!" "Galaxy!" "IT'S GALAXY TIME!" Kamen Rider Galaxy a rider that had a blue jumpsuit with yellow stripes, and an astronaut like helmet. "Galaxy Sword!" He pulled out his sword and charged Duke. Duke fired his sonic arrow and Galaxy dodged out of the way. Galaxy then jumped into the air and swiped at Duke. Duke moved away from him and blocked his second attack and then swiped at him. Galaxy ducked and they dueled each other. "Your a little nuisance aren't you." "No matter." "Shield on!" A massive shield appeared in Galaxy's hand's. And charged Duke. Duke removed his lockseed from his driver and attached it to his sonic arrow. "Lock On!" "Lemon Energy!"  "You think I'm just gonna go out like that?" "Laser On!" And what replaced his hand became a laser canon. "Fire!" He hot his laser canon and Ryoma fired his shot. They both collided. But as it appeared Galaxy's spirit was stronger. At the very last second a last boost of energy came from Duke and pushed Galaxy's laser backwards towards him. "Oh no!" He yelled but it was to late. The shot pierced him and sending him flying on the floor un transforming him. "Winner of this B03 team Genesis!" The crowd roared in cheers as we completed our first match and will move up to face the other teams that have also completed theirs.

Up in the balcony seating Tatsuya looked on in satisfaction as watching his brother's team beat Team Happy. In the stands with Miyuki's group. "Miyuki they did it!" Exclaimed Honoka. "Now now no need to make a fuss about this, this is only their first match and they have a lot more coming up. Minihiko said. "Mihiko's right Honoka." Shizuku said also. "Aww mou you two are party poopers." Honoka said.

In the locker rooms.

"So we did it." "We defeated team happy and are in block A." Who we fight next will depend on the match, between team Fight, and team Hardcase." "How is Shinoa's team doing?" Sid asked. Ryoma pulled up footage of their match against Team Hopper. It was Kamen Rider Knight Yuu Hyakuya fighting against Kamen Rider Verde, and he was in the midst of using his Final Vent and destroying Kamen Rider Verde, and winning the match for his team." Looks like Shinoa's Team made it through, and so did Shinya Hiiragi's team too." "They will be a tough match too beat." "And?" "What about Mikala's Team with Rene, Lacus, and Amane?" "They made it through also." Ryoma replied. "Whooh this is gonna be a tough tournament." Sid said. "Nothing we can't handle." Yoko said. "Yoko's right." I interjected and they all looked at me. "No matter what happens we will win, because we are Team Genesis, and we have Genesis Driver." "Which was shown by today's match is the most powerful driver in this school." "The matches will be tough no doubt about that." "But we know where our superiority lies, and we are destined to win this tournament, as it is written in the books of history." I put my hand in the middle and they did the same. "Team Genesis!" We all yelled out.