Memory's

It was a pier. The nightmares always started at the pier. "Mitsuzane you have become my shadow, and have learned all of the dark things about me and now I have to put a stop too you." "Henshin!" "Melon!" "If i'm your shadow, then you have to be eliminated, so that I can escape it." "Henshin." "Melon Energy!" "Lock on!"  Lock on!" "Soiya!" "Melon Arms Tenka Gomen!" "Melon Energy Arms!" We both make our battle cry and character at each other. We both swing and stab. Jabbing at each other. I shoot my sonic arrow at  him, he dodges and fires from his gun sword, I doge and fire again. I miss and he fires and hits me and he charges. I roll out of the way and fire from my back hitting. We continue our melee combat until. "Melon Squash!" "Hah!" "Melon Energy Squash!" I use that too nullify has attack. "Lock On" "Melon Energy!" "Hah" I fire my finisher, then Brother, no Takatora, spins gracefully in the air too shrug off the attack. "Melon Squash." "Hah!" The attack sends me on the ground, then Takatora goes too finish me off and then he stops in hesitation for some reason. "This is my chance." I spring into action, I throw leaves in his face too block his vision, and go for the attack. I smash his helmet open and send him into the sea. I stare into the deep water as his body floats down. I then open my eyes, and realize it's morning, and covered in sweat. "Dammit the nightmares, they always haunt me when I sleep." "I'm never gonna get a good night's rest."I walk down the stares too breakfast and I see Tatsuya, and Miyuki at the table. I go and too make some coffee, and even that activity, is stressful, because of the lack of sleep. "Dammit at this point i'm going too drop the cup."  I goo too grab the cup and then. It happens in slow motion, it slips out of my hands and lands on the floor with a loud crash! Miyuki and Tatsuya both look at me, and for a moment there is a deafening  silence. Then I feel hands put on my shoulders. I turn around and I see Miyuki looking at me with a concerned face. "Mitsuzane are you all right?" She asks. "I'm alright Miyuki." I say. I bend down too clean up the broken coffee cup. "Dammit those memory's are never going too go away."  "Thats because you will never get rid of your shadow." I hear Takatora's voice in my head. "Shut up."