The Academy.

I arrived at the Academy main campus due to Sagara's instructions. I parked my mortar cycle and saw three familiar people at the front gate. Ryoma Sengoku, Yoko Minato, and Sid. "Sagara what is the meaning of this?" I ask him angrily. "Now now Mr. Shiba no need to be hostile, these are your teammates, and in this world they have no knowledge of what or who they were in the other world, so at this point they have known you all their lives, and nothing about the Yggdrasil Company. I get off my bike and walk up to them. "Yo Mitsuzane your ready for today?" Ryoma asks me in his familiar laid back voice. I nod "Yes I'm ready." We then walk to our first class which was P.E which at this school according to Sid was rider brawling. Our teacher Mr. Zono was dressed in athletic clothes, with athletic shorts and a t-shirt. "Now now class let's settle down and introduce ourselves. "As is obvious I am your home room teacher for this class Mr. Zono, and will be supervising the matches that happen in this class. "Now who's next?" He asked with a smile on his face." Ooh, ooh me first!" I heard a voice that belonged to a girl next to us by the other team. Her hair was purple and she was very short. "Hi Hi" she said smiling. "My name is Shinoa Hiiragi, and I am Kamen Rider Shikama Doji." Next a boy with short black hair, and green eyes called his name. "I am Yuu Hyakuuya, it's nice to meet you." He said politely. " My rider name is Kamen Rider Knight." He bowed and then sat back down. Another girl who was also very short, "Damn even Mai wasn't this short."  I thought to myself. The girl had yellowish hair that had huge bangs on the top of her head, and with purple eyes. " I am Mitsuba Sangu, Kamen Rider Tenjiryu." Then a tall boy with pink hair and glasses stood up. He introduced himself as Kimizaku Shiho. And called himself Kamen Rider Kiseki-o. And last but not least a boy introduced himself as Yoichi Saotome. A short boy with brown shaggy hair and Silver eyes. Also known as Kamen Rider Gekkouin. Then a couple other boys introduced themselves as well, Lacus Welt, Kamen Rider Sword, and Rene Simm Kamen Rider Staff. My team also introduced themselves. Then the teacher Mr. Zono then said "now everyone choose your sparring partners!" I look to Lacus Welt, he looked back and waved smiling. "Fine I' ll fight him then." I said annoyed, I walked up to him and shook his hands. "Now for today we will only have one time for one brawl because of the class time we have, so it would be decided by lottery who would go first." He pulled out a bag with our names and our partners names are in. "I choose!" he said dramatically. " Mr. Lacus, and Mr. Shiba pair." "Well just my luck."  I turn too him and shake his hands saying good luck. Then we got into our positions, and Mr. Zono said. "Now field open!" He exclaimed and a bright light covered the ground. Then Lacus pulled out a belt I didn't recognized and put it on his waste "Henshin!" "Swiped what appeared to be a train ticket across the belt." "Sword Form." The thing said and he transformed into Kamen Rider Sword. He then grabbed a monstrous sword and put it against his shoulder and pointed at me waiting for my turn. I smirked and said "let's do this!" "Henshin." "Melon Energy," Lock on," "Soda!" Melon Energy Arms." I spread out my arms. " ahh it feels good to be back again."  Me and Kamen Rider Sword charge at each other, and clash.