The Academy Part 2

Me and Lacus were charging at each other, our weapons clashed my sonic arrow against his sword, he took a swipe at my head I dodged and spin kicked him in the stomach, spun and took a shot at him with the sonics arrow. He dodged out of the but I kept firing, he kept dodging and dodging intel finally I heard.... "Gun Form!" His form changed from the blue swordsmen to green, and fired at me with his blaster, I dodged landing on my back and fired form that position forcing him on that position and he took shots at me, I rolled to the left and launched at him, he rolled away and changed back to sword form. "Wow your awesome I hope this fight never ends!" He said gleefully, then changed into another form."Shield Form!" His armor changed into purple and on both of his wrists were large shields. He charged at me. "I took some potshots at him but they did nothing. "tsk how annoying ."  I thought. Then I changed straight into I jumped flipping over him and landing behind him and without looking fired at his back, and the shot hit causing him to fall on his face with a loud "oomf!" He got up facing and got read in his stance, I smirked behind my helmet and activated my attack. "Melon Energy Squash!" I then took two swipes at the air and sent too blasts towards he tried too block them but the attacks supported by the superior Sengoku Driver smashed the two shields. Lacus fell back in shock. "Well I guess this is over for you." I said. I pulled the lockseed from it's plac eon my driver and put it on the sonic arrow "Lock on!" I then fired. "Melon Energy!" "Ha!" It was a direct hit and an explosion sent Lacus flying and out of his form. "Winner Mitsuzane Shiba!... from team Genesis." Mr. Zono announced. I heard Ryouma call out. "Yo good job kid!" He said. I gave him a thumbs up, and just in time the bell rang. "Alright class time to head to your next period!" Mr. Zono told us. Then we all filed out to head out. It was 4:30 PM and I was at the campus exit when my "Brother" texted me to head over to the First Magic High School. I told him I would be there right away and got on my mortar cycle, and headed off. I arrived at the school's gates and saw a group of students in front, and they looked hostile to each other. One student was a redhead who had what appeared to be a baton? I heard one the leader say "This is a matter that concerns 1-A!" "Don't go meddling around with us Blooms, you lowly Weeds!" I heard him say. At this point I felt myself clenching my fists, and then I heard Sagara's voice again. "Oi kid this is where you can become a hero and stop conflict, and save your brother and sister." I heard say. "Don't tell me what to do ." I say angrily back. "We're all newly enrolled students here, remember?" I heard one of the so called timid Weed girls say.  "Just how superior to us Blooms think you are at this point?" I heard her say. Then I saw the leader smile. "Crap this could get bad." I thought so I transformed into my rider form. " Do you want to know how superior we are?" The leader said. I saw the big guy step into a fighting position, and so did the leader. I thought "If I'm ever gonna step in this might as well be the moment." I then take aim at the leader, and just as he's about to activate his spell, I fire. "Ah!" He grimaces. He then looks around and exclaims. "Who took that shot!?" I then come from behind the wall in my full armor. The magicians then look at me scared, and surprised. Everything is quiet for a few seconds and then I hear the leader say. "You bastard!" "What business do you have being on this campus you lousy rider!" He exclaimed angrily. "Oi, oi who are you calling lousy." I say ticked off and ready to fire another shot. I hear Miyuki behind say "Stop!" "Mitsuzane", and just as I'm about to fire I feel a magic spell hit me and I fall over. I look up and hear. "Stop magic attacks, unless self defense are criminal!" I hear. I see two women, and one of them introduces herself, with authority. "I am Mari Watanabe head of the Disciplinary Committe!" "Tell me your statements and all of you come with me!" I look at Tatsuya my brother, and he tells me to power I reluctantly do so. I then see him walking towards the two women. I think. "Oi brother are you crazy?!" I want to yell out but nothing comes of it. I then see him wonderfully explain the meaning of this scuffle about coming up with some bullshit about the Morisaki Clan's Quick Draw technique or such and such. Then I hear the woman say "what about the rider that was in full armor, drawing his weapon on a magic student." and I see her looking at me. But then brother tells her that was his fault and that I was his brother and that he texted me earlier, and saw what looked like they were cornered, and transformed out of panic. Then brother also mentioned how he was able to read spells as they are being formed. This seems to impress the woman,  and she pulls back. "Ahhh so my brother in this world is strong and also a sweet talker."  I think too myself. Then I look to the sky and say. "What a hell of a first day."