New People

After those two women left, the leader now known as Morizaki which was confirmed by my brother. "I'm going to have to get used to calling him that." I grumbled to myself, pointed at us and said. "Don't think that I owe you." and walked away. But two girls were still there. One of them was a melancholy girl with black hair, and black eyes, while the other one was brown haired. "Those two stick out." I thought. "Ummm." I heard the brown haired girl say shyly. "We are very sorry about that, and we regret that this happened." "And thank you for covering Morizaki and it's thanks to you it didn't escalate, big brother." I just stood there dumbfounded. "Did that girl really just call someone Big Brother who she just met?" "Your welcome, and by the way don't call me "big brother." Tatsuya said. "Then what should I call you!" The girl said excitingly. "You can call me Tatsuya." Brother said. At that moment I just put my palm to my face and just grumbled. Then I heard, "Hey who are you?" I then look to my right, and saw the big guy that got into a fighting stance when the brawl almost happened. "Oh" I said, "i'm Mitsuzane Shiba." "It's nice to meet you." I say as I bow. He then looks at me quizzically. "Shiba?" Does that mean your related to those two, he points at my siblings. "Yes." I answer. "I am the youngest, I go to the 1st Kamen Rider Academy. "Oh" he says. "Nice to meet you i'm Saijou Leonhard, but you can just call me Leo." He says pointing to himself. Then the redhead jumps in front of him. "Hiya" She says "I am Erika also a freshman at this school just lie this blockhead over here." "Hey!" "Who are you calling blockhead!" "Oh" she says teasingly. "Because you are one." "Why you little..." I just stand there smiling watching this awkward scene play out. "Mitsuzane?" My brother calls me. I turn to look at him. "How was your first day?" He says. "It was interesting" I say. The group now including Honoka, and Shizuku as I found out there names went to get ice cream. As I was eating my ice cream I overheard them talking about some sort of magical technique and how creepy it was that there are no civilians at the Magic High School. "Thats the difference between us riders and Magicians, the Magicians are separated by class, and natural ability's, while if a person wanted to be a rider, they can get stronger and rise through the ranks based on merit and skill." "Damn looks like I was put in another world with the same class issues back home." Yes Mr. Shiba, that is why I put you here in your predicament, so that you may bring these two groups together and  become a hero!" I heard Sagara's voice. "Shut up." I accidentally said aloud, and Honoka noticed. "Mitsuzane did you say something?" She said out of concern. I turned to look at her, and I felt something. Something that I haven't felt ever since I laid eyes on Mai. "Oh it was nothing I said. She continued to look at me out of concern. And I quickly looked back down to my ice cream, which I saw as empty. "Damn." I thought. I can't be feeling this not here not now. That feeling is what made me betray my old friends, and kill Kouta. I look back up to her. "No i'm fine Honoka seriously." "That dangerous and disgusting feeling was love."