Schism

"Oi Micchy pass it here!" Sid yelled. "I got it." I kicked the soccer ball too him. One of the players tried too slide tackle him but missed. "Henshin!." "Cherry Energy!." "Lock On!." "Soda!" "Cherry Energy Arms!." He jumped and dodged too avoid the other players. And then. "Henshin!" "Henshi!" "Change Butterfly!" Sayuri Hanori body slammed Sid. They both landed on the floor and the ball rolled out of the way. "Henshin!" "Peach Energy!" "Lock On." "Soda!" "Peach Energy Arms!" "Peach Energy Squash!" Yoko then flew in the air and did a back kick flip. "I will protect the goal." A girl with long red hair said who was the goalie. "Henshin!" She brought out a red usb driver with a white fist on it and pressed it."Fist!" "Fist!" Then Rock music played and Mito Juto changed into Kamen Rider Fist. "Fist Extreme!" She activated her attack and her fist glowed red. Her fist collided with Yoko's peach squash enhanced soccer ball. She almost stopped it but the ball went through and sent her flying into the net. "Phwwwwt!" The automated whistle sound blew out. "Yes Team Genesis wins again!" Sid exclaimed. "Awww Mou I cant believe I didn't stop that!" "Mito Juto sat in the goal cross legged out of her rider form. "It's alright Mito we can get them next time." Sayuri said happily as she helped her up. "Sid why didn't you help me?" Yoko asked Sid. "But Minoto!" Sid said sarcastically. "I was tackled by Sayuri and couldn't do anything." Sid said. "You could've gotten up." Yoko shot back. I stood there smiling at them, and then I look too the benches and saw Ryouma working on something. I walk over too him and ask. "Ryouma you could've played too." I asked him. "No this is important" he said. I then look at his computer and saw what appeared too be a prototype for an energy lockseed. "Oi Ryouma you already got a prototype lockseed almost ready?" I asked amazed." "Yes, the orange energy lockseed." "It would be 5 times as powerful as your melon energy lockseed and this should bring an edge against our opponents in the upcoming tournament. "Just like in my world this Ryouma only cares about his research." "Thank you Ryouma." I said. "I know I can count on you." 

"That Evening."

"Brother, Sister i'm home!" I yell out. But know one answered. "Hmm what are they doing." "Maybe  there in the CAD recalibration room." I then walk up thee stairs and go in and open the door. "What the hell is going on!" Tatsuya and Miyuki both look at me shocked. This scene in front of me is indescribable. Miyuki scantily clad in just her night gown, is pressing her chest against brothers back and while looking red in the face. "Micchy it's not what you think." Tatsuya says. And then. "Oh I have been teaching Big Brother a lesson." She said. "Then Tatsuya looks up at her in shock. "Miss Miss Miyuki don't you think your misreading something here!" She then got ready too activate her spell and everything got cold. "Crap this is bad brother must have done something this time." "Brother, for having such lecherous thoughts while being surrounded by beautiful upper class women." "Thats what this is about." I scream too myself.  "This is your punishment!" She finishes, and sends Tatsuya into a cold sleep. It's over in seconds with me and  Miyuki kneeling over him. Tatsuya wakes and Miyuki says. "Good Morning, Brother." "I think I went too far with my prank." "Give me a break." Tatsuya says. I look at her shocked. "If thats her in her prank mode I don't want to see her truly angry."  I thought.