Tournament Arch Day 3

"Hello fellow viewers!" "DJ Sagara here and bringing more exciting footage of the Kamen Rider Tournament!" In Block D Team White lead by Mika Hyakuya has successfully overcome Team Grey." "Next Team Shinoa, led by implied by the name Shinoa Hiiragi." "Has defeated Team Serious Business." "And Next in Block B Team Sniper led by Shinya Hiiragi, has overcome there match as well moving into the top five playoffs." "Right now we will be watching the match of Team Genesis, led by Mitsuzane Shiba, vs Team Animal led by Takeshi Asakura." 

"Stadium Floor."

"Alright guys we got this. I said as I looked at my team." "Sure thing leader." Sid said. "Baka don't get too cocky." Yoko Said. "Hai Hai." Sid replied. "Alright Guys." Ryoma said coming over. "I'm giving you guys the green light too use the new lockseeds that I made if your in a pinch in the match." Ryoma said. "Oi, oi, Ryoma your serious?" Sid asked. "Yes I'm serious everyone doesn't know our true power and if they see it in this match it would demoralize them." "Essentially throwing them off guard." 

"Now captains line up and shake hands!" The referee said into the mic. I walked up to Team Animal's leade, Takeshi Asakura. We both bowed and shook hands. "Alright start the spinner." The game spinner started and would determine who would be fighting in this  match. The spinner stopped. It was Mitsuro Sano, Kamen Rider Imperer. And the fighter from our team.... the slot ticked and ticked until finally, it stopped on my image. Kamen Rider Zangetsu-Shin from Team Genesis. It said. "Alright riders get onto the field and into position. "Henshin!" "Melon Energy!" "Lock On." "Soda!". "Melon Energy Arms." "Oooh very flashy, but flashiness isn't everything." Mitsuro said lazily. "Henshin!" He transformed into Kamen Rider Imperer. "Yosh!" He said pumping his fist and hand together. "Ready!" "Fight!" We charged at each other. I sent a kick at Imperer's head but he dodged and went for a punch, but I tripped him from under his feet and he fell on hi back and I swung at him while he was down but he rolled out of the way, and back on his feet. I then fire a shot from my sonic arrow he dodges out of the way, I keep firing until he puts in a card in his visor. "Speer Vent!" It said and he had a drill like weapon he swiped at me but I dodged, he then bent his knee to take a knee shot at at me hitting me in the stomach. "You annoying pest." Our weapons clashed setting sparked flying. 

"You can do it Micchy!" Honoka yelled from the stands." "Oh man this is exciting." Leo said "I want to get in there, and crack some heads." "Don't be a baka." Ericka said. "You would get smoked by the men in armor." She said teasingly. "Ya ya that makes sense." "Wait men are saying i'm not one." He said angrily. "Honestly LEo your more of a kid then a man." She said. "Why you little!" "Hey, Hey you two calm down. Mizuki said. "Let's jsut all focus on the match and cheer Micchy on." "She said. 

Kamen Rider Zangetsu-shin and Kamen Rider Imperer we're in a fierce melee battle. Swiping at each other using elbows and kicks to try to knock the other one flat. Kamen Rider Imperer was using a wide variety of attacks, because of his unique rider style. Using both sword and feet, using his Mai Thai fighting style. Dammit this guy is really getting on my nerves. His fighting style is unpredictable. "Final Vent!" What already!? Then a hoard of  Gigazelle rushed me. I tried to shoot all of them with my sonic arrow but couldn't get all of them. They were over me already sending me flying on on my back. For a while I was out of it, just spacing out, surprised of what hit me. I felt the stadium go silent as I heard DJ Sagara say. "Could that final move have done could it have finally defeated Zangetsu?" No Sagara not even close. I then slowly get up. No I can't lose her not now and not ever. I hear the crowed cheer as I stand up. "Impossible." Imperer said shocked. "That was a final vent you should have been knocked out right now!" "It seems you have underestimated me. I took out the melon energy lockseed, and pulled out the orange lockseed. So Kouta it looks like i'm turning into you now. "Henshin!" "Orange Energy!" "Lock On!" "Soda!" "Orange Energy Arms!" "Well look here folks it looks like Zangetsu-shin has a new form to show off to us!" 

"Guren-sama." Sayuri said concerned. "Yes I know Sayuri." "Ryoma you magnificent bastard."  "Woah Awesome, they have a new form now!" "Yes Yuu we can see that. Kimuzaki said with a drop of sweat running down his forehead.  "Shinoa this is worrisome." "Yes you are right Kimuzaki." Shinoa said. "What should we do?" Mitsuzane said "Well we should wait and see what happens." Shinoa said with a smile. "Mika it looks like Team Genesis were holding back just  like Ferid Said." Rene said. "I can see that Rene." Mika said his hand balling into fists. Then a hand went over them and cupped them. "Amane." Mika said. "Calm down Mika this was going to be obvious, besides this gives us an opportunity to prepare against them. "She's right Mika." Lacus said. "You right guys I need to calm down."

"You bastard you were holding back!" Imperer said. "Guess so you shouldn't had let your guard down and should've finished me off while I was down." But now you thats over you are done for. "Ahh don't mess with me!" "Imperer said and charged in with his weapon raised. "Hmm pest." I said. "Orange Energy Squash!" "haaaa." ."Hyah." I said as I swung my powered up sonic arrow sending wave of orange light toward Imperer sending flying and smashing against the wall knocking him out of his form. "Incredible the winner is Mitsuzane!" The crowed erupted into cheers I detransformed and went over to my team. "Good Job leader you destroyed that guy." Sid said. "Yes I did." I said as I high fived him. "Good job Micchy." Ryoma said now we have to wait till the next scroll wheel choosing our next opponent." "Alright it loooks like the next match would be between...." The scroll wheel then suddenly stopped onto... "Kamen Rider Verde!" "Vs" "Kamen Rider Marika!" "Good luck Yoko." "Thanks I won't need it ." She said as she went up to the stadium. Both Verde and Yoko went and pulled out their respective henshin devices and both shouted "Henshin!"