The Announcement

5th period class 2-A.

"Oi give it back Shinoa!" "Nu uh no can do Hyakuya." Shinoa and  Yuu were at it once again, and it looks like Shinoa has Yuu's journal this time. Yuu launched himself at her but she dodged away and he landed on a pile of desks, making a loud crashing noise. Crash!. Yuu got up and launched himself on her and finally got her, and another loud crash was heard. "Idiot get off me!" Shinoa said. It was at that moment that Yuu realized his face was buried in her chest. They looked at each other stunned. Both of them had red faces on them and then Shinoa screamed. "You Pervert!" Then she winded up and slapped Yuu in the face hard and sent him flying. "You idiot that hurt!" "You were the one who put his face in my chest!" She yelled back. "You instigated me!" "Only because you were an idiot!" She said. "I'll show you!" Yuu said as he pulled out his Advent deck, and so did Shinoa. And then we heard a loud "Bonk!" Then Shinoa and Yuu both grabbed their heads in pain as it appeared to be Kimuzaki smacked them both in the head. "Don't do it in the classroom you Idiots!" He screamed. "Oi, oi there never gonna stop are they." Sid said. Tell me about Sid, "I can't believe there on the same team as each other." "They are the polar opposites, literally and physically." I said. Then Yoichi came up and said. "Well during tag battles they don't really act this way, and actually have very good team work while on the field." "It's just that, well off the field things get like this. He said pointing too the destruction of the classroom. "Now now class let's get down too business." We all scrambled too our desks as fast as we could, but Shinoa was smiling at Yuu innocently, while Yuu was glaring at her. "Alright class today we have a special announcement from our student council president, Ferid Bathory." She said then whispers were going off like wild fires. Then the main screen came on. And on it was Ferid Bathroy, student body president. "Ahh my fellow riders today is a very special day." "Today I announce the all rider tournament!" A guitar rift was then played. "Thats right a tournament of 20 teams that will take place in 5 weeks, at the First Magic High School. "There will be qualifier matches that will take place in the weeks before the tournament." "But there are already 10 teams that have passed the mark because of their records in their exhibition matches." "Here are the lists." "First up Team Genesis led by Mitsuzane Shiba, with an undefeated record in exhibition matches." "Next we have Shinoa's team, with a one loss ratio, in their matches." "And thirdly Team White, led by Mika Hyakuya." He then continued too list the names of the rest of the 10 teams that were selected. "Now for the final match of the tournament will consist of the first seeded team will fight a team made up of student body council members in a B05 match." "Everyone, fight hard, and train hard, and let's build ever lasting relationships with our Magician friends." "Thank you for your time." The tv shut down. 

After Class.

"Oi Micchy do you think we could win this?" I heard Yoko say. My teammates are standing there with concerned expression on their faces. I turn too look to them seriously. "Yes I believe we can." I show them the Genesis Driver. "Ryoma, you built this driver yourself correct?" I ask him. "He looks at me like it was a stupid question. "Yes of course Mitsuzane, I would've known if I hadn't built one." He said. I point too him. "You are Sengoku Ryoma, the greatest brains at this school, and my teammate and second in command." "If I put my faith in something you built, then I expect we could even rule the world with the great Genesis Driver." "We are Team Genesis!" "We are the only Team Genesis, and our drivers and our lockseed's will be the only thing that would rule the rider world." "And possibly the Magicians as well." "This is our chance too show the prowess of the Genesis Drivers that we all came together too create." "And we will save the world."