Seven✨

"Aubrey?" Owens familiar voice called out, knocking on my trailer door.

"Come in," I yelled to him, too tired to get up and open the door myself; Owen opened the door, holding out a cup to me, "Is that?"

"A grande iced coffee with almond milk, no sweetener?" He asks, finishing my usual coffee order; I jump up from my spot on the couch, grabbing the iced coffee from him.

"I needed this," I tell him, taking a sip of the beverage, "thank you!" Owen nods, leaning against the wall of my trailer; he looks like he wants to say something, "did you need something?"

"Well, now that you mention it, yeah," He admits; I chuckle lightly, gesturing for him to go on, "So, I was just wondering-"Owen hesitates, and I instantly know he is gonna ask me about Charlie, "how you do you feel about Charlie?"

"Gillespie?" I ask; Owen chuckles, nodding his head, "He's okay," I purposely smile down at my hands, hoping I look nervous; I glance up at Owen, and he looks down at me unconvinced, "Okay, fine, he's more than okay."

"Yes!" Owen exclaims, clapping his hands together, excitedly, "Okay, that's all. Bye, Bree." Before I can respond, Owen rushes out of my trailer; I sigh as soon as he leaves, knowing that he is trying to set Charlie and me up. Part of me is happy that our plan is working, and the cast believes us, but the other part of me can't get over the fact that I'll have to start spending time with the person I detest. My phone beeps beside me, breaking me away from my thoughts; that was my alarm telling me to get onto the set; I stand up, taking small sips of my coffee as I walk to the set of Elena's room.

"Bree," Charlie called out from behind me as I walked onto the set; I sigh, faking a smile towards the boy as he walked over. "Can I talk to you," I nod, glancing around us; cast and crew all walked by, meaning I'd have to keep fake smiling the entire conversation. "Owen told me you spoke?"

"We did," I respond dryly, speaking quietly so only Charlie can hear me. "What even was that?"

"He insisted," Charlie explained, rolling his eyes, "both him and Jer are forcing me to ask you out."

"Wow," I mumble sarcastically, "Romantic."

"Shut up," He warned, glaring at me; I kicked his shin, gesturing to the people who lingered nearby, "I mean, do you wanna go bowling tonight?"

"Bowling?" I ask, chuckling at his idea, "can't we just go to another movie? That way, we don't have to speak?"

"According to Jeremy, bowling is very romantic." He informed me, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "and we'll have to take a picture, so they'll know if we don't go." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"I hate this," I mumble, a fake smile on my face the entire time; I glance around absent-mindedly, trying to think of ways to make tonight not suck when my eyes land on a familiar brunette walking by. "What if we make it a double date?" Charlie furrows his eyebrows in confusion, and I reach out, grabbing Lilly's arm.

"Lilly," I greet her, pulling her over to Charlie and I, "what are you doing tonight?"

"Probably just watching Netflix," Lilly shrugs; man, I wish the two of us could just stay home and watch Netflix.

"Not anymore," I tell her; Lilly frowns, "You're going on a double date?"

"A double date?" She laughs, shaking her head in amusement, "with who?"

"With us," I gesture to Charlie and I, "and..." I glance around, trying to find someone to go with my best friend.

"Owen," Charlie announces, pointing to the blond boy that was walking by; I glance over at Lilly, who's eyes had gone wide. "You wanna come bowling with us tonight," Owen glances around, confused as to why he was invited on our date. "it's a double-date."

"Doesn't that kind of require me having a girlfriend?" He asks, chuckling lightly at our suggestion.

"Lilly's gonna be your date," I tell him, gesturing to the blushing girl, "it'll be fun; we can have a competition." Owen's eyes widened excitedly at my mention of having a competition; I knew he'd be in once I mentioned that.

"I'm in," He nods enthusiastically, "Lilly and I are gonna crush you."

"In your dreams Joyner," Charlie scoffs, shaking his head in disagreement, "right Bree?" Charlie smirks over at me, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Totally," I say, nodding in agreement; my phone beeps once again, another warning to get to set, "Lils and I gotta go; we have a scene to film."

"See ya, Aubrey," Charlie called out; I waved slightly, turning to walk towards the set of Elena's bedroom.

"Oh my gosh," Lilly squealed excitedly once we were away from the boys, "Charlie asked you out." I chuckle, nodding my head in agreement, faking an excited smile, "why'd you make it a double date, though? Wouldn't you rather be alone on your first date?" No, no, I wouldn't.

"I got nervous," I make up on the spot, shrugging my shoulders nervously, "thank you for agreeing to come."

"Of course," She says, squeezing my hand reassuringly, "I get being nervous in front of guys you like."

"Like Owen?" I ask her, nudging her side playfully; the younger brunette blushes, nodding her head, "It's okay; I know how it feels to be nervous around guys you like."

Aubreysummers.xo posted a photo!

Liked by savannahleemay, carolynnrowland and 2,300,567 others

Aubreysummers.xo
Owen and Charlie are late... shocker✨

Tagged: @lilly.young

View all comments...

jeremyshada
Have fun tonight😆

User1 hold up... what's tonight??

savannahleemay
Wow... I have the cutest roomies😍

lilly.young
Wow I love you🥰

aubreysummers.xo
I love you my girls💕 @savannahleemay @lilly.young

themadisonreyes
Are you really shocked though?

owenjoyner
You didn't have to call us out like that...

carolynnrowland
Beautiful babes😍

charlie_gillespie
If we told you we were late because we were buying you coffee, would that make it better?

aubreysummers.xo
You really know the way to a girls heart❤️@charles_gillespie

🤍
Hope you all enjoyed💛