Twelve✨

"You're more to me," I sing, purposely connecting my eyes with Charlies; we're currently showing Kenny and our choreographer's perfect harmony, so I was trying my best to make it seem like I related to the lyrics.

"We create," Charlie sings, smiling goofily at me; I'm sure most girls would swoon at this; I just wanted this song to end.

"Perfect Harmony," we harmonize together, finishing our song; before either of us can say anything else, Kenny begins clapping.

"Charlie, Aubrey, that was amazing!" He cheered; I glanced over at Charlie and sent him a genuine smile, "I can't believe you wrote that in one day, I thought the writers we're gonna need to fix it, but it's perfect."

"And I can definitely imagine a dream dance sequence going along with it," Paul, one of our choreographers, added, "Tori and I will get working on it today, so we can start rehearsing this week."

"What inspired you?" Kenny asked; I glance over at Charlie, I knew Kenny was expecting some answer about how we inspired one another, but that wasn't the truth.

"I guess we just thought about Luke and Elena," Charlie shrugged, taking the lead, "they so clearly want to be with each other, but so many things keep pushing them apart."

"But despite how different they are," I continue, purposely looking at Charlie as I speak, "they create the perfect harmony." I turn back to Kenny, who is smiling down at both Charlie and me proudly, "and to be honest, I got the dance sequence idea from watching high school musical."

"Of course, you did," Kenny laughed, shaking his head in amusement; Kenny knew better than anyone just how much I love his old work. "Well, I'm proud of you two; get ready for your next scenes; rehearsal starts tomorrow." I nod, standing up from my spot next to Charlie; I hadn't spoken to Tori yet this morning, and I was excited to hear what she thought of the song.

"So," I sang, walking over to our other choreographer, "what'd ya think?"

"It was good," She nodded, not nearly as enthusiastic as I thought she'd be.

"Oh," I nod, taken aback by her cold demeanor, "thanks." She hums in response before walking past me, taking the spot next to Charlie that I had sat in moments ago. She begins babbling to him about the song, telling him how amazing it sounded. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, walking away from them; had I done something to upset Tori?

"Savannah," I call out to the blonde girl who's sitting at a table eating breakfast; a few of our other cast members sat with her. "Can I ask you a question," Savannah nods for me to go on, taking a sip of her coffee, "is Tori mad at me?"

"Tori?" She asks; I nod in confirmation; Savannah and Tori had a lot of scenes together, so if anyone would know, it's her, "I don't think so."

"Why?" Owen asks, leaning his head on his hands; Jeremy, Madi, and Lilly followed suit, all of them waiting for me to tell them.

"Well, uh, Charlie and I showed Kenny, Paul, and Tori our song," I begin; all of them nod, smiling excitedly at the mention of the song we wrote, "and afterward, I went up to Tori to ask what she thought, and she was really cold."

"Hm," Jeremy hummed in response, "that doesn't seem like Tori."

"That's not even the weirdest part," I inform them, "She went up to Charlie after and began gushing about much she loved it." All of them scrunched up their faces in confusion.

"She hasn't mentioned to me that she's upset with you," Savannah began, "but I can ask if you want?" I shake my head quickly; Tori could just be having an off day; I don't want to make her feel bad.