𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟎]
𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[PALS]

siblur woot
election day is soon
is anyone else streaming?

tubbox
i am

child
i am as well
pog2020

strange hispanic man
swag2020

gogy
swag2020

child
gogy is a bitch
you are a bitch, gogy

gogy
okay 👁👄👁

gayshart
it's roleplay time lol

ronile
what😀

siblur woot
oh shit
we forget to tell elinor
hold on

[wilbur:)]

wilbur:)
okay
it sounds weirder than it is
we do like a roleplay every
now and then for wars,
elections, etc
here
[Attachment: 3 PDFS]
that's the script
we kinda just say whatever, but
we stick to that storyline

elly!
oh!
cool😌

wilbur:)
you don't have to do this
if you don't want to lol

elly!
no, no!!
it sounds like fun
i'll be with you until the end,
mr president

wilbur:)
you're a natural!
we usually don't really get
into the roleplay until the
actual event, but sometimes
pre-acting makes viewers go
insane

elly!
interestingggg
i won't stream today but i'll be
around to help

wilbur:)
awesome!
cya!!

elly!
byeee!

[IRL]

Elinor hopped onto a voice channel with Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. "Elinor, hello!" Tubbo greeted.

"Hi!" Elinor smiled. It felt good knowing that there were no viewers watching her directly. After her incident at the park, she had been taking a few days off from being seen by the fans.

"People in my chat are going crazy that you're alive," Wilbur laughed. Tubbo agreed with the statement. Elinor logged onto the server and was greeted in chat by a few other players.

"Well, I'm certainly not dead," Elinor said quietly. She roamed the area, finding that a new structure was in L'manberg. "A podium?"

"Oh, yeah! We made this for the election!" Tubbo explained. "People can give speeches and stuff, y'know?"

Elinor understood and began to run back to her farm and small base. On the way, she found Tommy in a huge dug out hole. "Uhh, Tommy?" She asked. His character slowly looked up and she laughed. "What is this?"

"I'm digging a huge hole because they are intimidating, and I'm making a huge tower out of the cobblestone because huge towers are also intimidating," He explained gruffly, returning to the pit.

"O-Okay?" She mumbled, running off. She continued to worked on her farm which she had been expanding since her first day. Niki was a main source of food from her bakery, but the extensiveness of Elinor's food stock was noticed by many.

She had managed to gain nearly ten large chests full of nothing but carrots, potatoes and bread. A few beetroots and pumpkin pies were also in the chests.

Someone began punching Elinor's character and she jumped before realizing it was Fundy. She spammed crouch and his character went still for a second.

ItsFundy: vc4

Elinor told the boys she would be back and joined the voice chat. It was just Fundy and Niki in the call. "Hi!" Niki greeted cheerily. Fundy followed suit. "How have you been?"

"Good!" Elinor said, continuing to harvest wheat. "Any reason I've been called here?"

"We just haven't talked in a while," Fundy said quietly. "Wanted to make sure you're doing all good, I guess."

"This is about the twitter thing isn't it?" She mumbled, throwing the remainder food into a chest as she headed back to Tommy's pit to help him out. "I can assure you that I'm okay."

"Neither of us are streaming, y'know," Niki kindly stated. "We can talk about it if you want to. Fundy and I are kind of like the SMP therapists."

Elinor sighed, digging up cobblestone and throwing it at Tommy. "Well, I mean they weren't wrong. I got hella drunk and ended up like fifteen minutes away from my house. Wilbur was kind enough to drive me back home."

"I mean, that's not a bad thing. Will was being pretty generous if you as me," Fundy chimed in. "Unless you think otherwise?"

"Things have just been really awkward since then, but we agreed for anything that happened not to affect our friendship," Elinor mumbled. "We try to
play it off like it just didn't happen, but I don't know how to tell him that I think it's important to remember things."

"Y'know, a while back Wilbur and I were being shipped heavily," Niki offered. "It took a long time but it died down eventually. To this day people still ship us. If you don't want things to be awkward, just express that with him. He'll be accepting of it, I promise. Will and I are still great friends."

"Niki's right," Fundy added. "Everyone on the SMP hates when there's awkward tension, especially the people involved. I'd say get it out of the way asap."

"That's a plan," Elinor agreed. "I'll try to work things out. Thanks for your help."

"Anytime! Unless we're streaming, of course. Some things don't need to be public," Niki said. Elinor could practically feel the wink she gave.

She thanked them again before rejoining the first voice channel. Tommy was screaming at Wilbur that he wasn't sexist and Tubbo was hysterically laughing.

Elinor let her mind wander away as the boys continued to chat. She was completely zoned out, hardly even moving her character in the game.

What would be different if I was sober that night? If he came over would we still have kissed? God, I feel like a middle schooler with a crush.

Her thoughts were snapped by another scream from
Tommy. She shook her head, getting back to the game.

a/n:
stay safe and stay hydrated!

word count: 930