𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟐𝟏]
𝐌𝐘 𝐋'𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐆
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[STREAM]

Elinor was a little more shaky than usual. She had her starting soon screen loaded up, but the camera was yet to turn on. A constant flow of comments flowed through the chat.

Elinor was thrilled to be a part of the act, but there was a nervousness with the idea of people seeing her again. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the sound of her start screen.

She turned on her camera, putting on a smile. "Hello!" She exclaimed. "Hello, hello! How are you all doing?"

The girl was absolutely mortified of the thought of having to read the chat, and when she looked, her point was proven. Although the majority of the chat was telling her they were glad she was back, she didn't want to hear any of it.

She didn't want to be reminded of why she took a break in the first place.

"It's election night," Elinor explained, going into detail about how the election had been working so far. "I'm actually quite worried about the final results."

Elinor fell into the character of a civilian, supporting POG2020. Wilbur seemed confident, but there was a hidden worry behind his voice. Elinor picked up her phone, shooting him a quick text.

[wilbur:)]

elly!
you're doing great
don't stress too much

wilbur:)
i think the fans will be mad

elly!
they're the ones who voted

wilbur:)
true

elly!
it'll be fun :)

wilbur:)
thank you

[STREAM]

Elinor's jaw visibly dropped when Wilbur announced the 1% difference. "No!" She screamed alongside the yells and hollers of other civilians. Schlatt let out a scarily realistic laugh.

Elinor wasn't sure what to say. She sat in her seat, watching as Quackity, Schlatt, and George took the stage. Wilbur and Tommy sat behind her.

Schlatt cleared his throat and there was an echo. The voice effect had a shockingly good effect of Elinor. He began a speech which Elinor tried to focus on, although her brain was in a completely different universe.

"My first decree as the President of L'Manberg... The Emperor! ...of this great country. Is to revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit!" Schlatt yelled with a menacing tone.

The group erupted in screams or horror and excitement. Elinor turned around in her seat and Wilbur's character looked at hers. Tommy urged Wilbur to move but he didn't.

"Get them out of here," Schlatt ordered. A large portion of the group began chasing down Tommy and Wilbur, but a few stayed behind.

"Oh my God," Elinor mumbled. Niki joined by her side, throwing her a sword.

"Don't cave in to Schlatt. We can stand against him," She said quietly. Elinor made her character nod as she picked up the sword.

WilburSoot was shot by Punz using [Looks]
The_Eret: :CRAB: TOMMY IS GONE :CRAB:
ElinorSagePlays: [whispers to WilburSoot] are you okay? that was kinda insane.
WilburSoot: [whispers to ElinorSagePlays] i've lost everything. stay safe.
ElinorSagePlays: [whispers to WilburSoot] niki and i have already promised not to bow to schlatt. let us know if you need anything.
WilburSoot: [whispers to ElinorSagePlays] thank you.
ElinorSagePlays: [whispers to WilburSoot] stay low. i'll visit when you find a safe place.

"Tear down the walls!" Schlatt ordered. The civilians took out their pickaxes, but Tubbo and Niki stood their ground. "I said, get to work!"

"Leave them alone!" Elinor yelled, hitting Schlatt's character. "You can't expect people to praise you when you treat them like this! You haven't even been in office for half an hour and you've already shown to be a horrible ruler."

"But I'm a ruler nonetheless," He boasted, throwing a pickaxe at her. "Get to work."

In the moment, Elinor felt like she was finally a part of the group. She surely didn't feel like she was on the right side of the roleplay, but she felt like she was fitting in.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor entered the voice chat with Schlatt. "You asked for me?" She mumbled sharply. There was a dangerous tone in her voice.

"Calm down," Schlatt said, annoyed. "I'm here to give you an order."

"And what would that be?"

"Find Wilbur and Tommy."

Elinor acted surprised for the viewers although it was a part of the bit. "What are you expecting me to do? Just hand them right back over to you? You banished them for a reason," Elinor said briskly. Schlatt sighed.

"I need you to spy on them for me. Get some insight," He explained. He almost sounded bored with himself.

"Why don't you get someone from your cabinet to do it for you?"

"They're busy!" He screamed. Elinor almost jumped. Elinor looked down at the people working on destroying certain buildings. Tubbo's character looked up at her and she turned back to Schlatt.

"Jesus, okay I'll do it," Elinor whispered. "Just leave Tubbo and Niki alone, okay?"

"Of course," He grinned.

Elinor returned to the other voice chat, muting herself. "This is going to be difficult," Elinor scoffed.

a/n:
sorry for the short break!! i needed to get the other books sorted out :) stay safe and stay hydrated!

word count: 888