Korra alone

Korra was miserable.

Absolutely miserable.

She was so, so tired, all the time, even though she was constantly sleeping for the lack of anything better to do.

Even though Korra promised to her mom and dad that she would try better, currently, she wasn't making good on that promise. She just wasn't in the right mind set, and her parents were pretty forgiving about this for the most part. But they were also very worried and upset with Korra, unsure of what had suddenly gotten into her.

She wasn't hanging out with Tahno's gang anymore ever since she beat the shit out of that motherfucker for ruining her chance with Asami and got suspended. They didn't contact her and she didn't contact them, so they had a mutual understanding about that part.

Asami stayed true to her words, managing to get all of her stuff out and moving to Jinora's house before Korra managed to get home. Her parents tried to stop her, but they couldn't hold anyone against their will, so after making sure she wasn't going back home, they reluctantly let her leave.

She hadn't heard from Asami since, and she hadn't heard from any of her friends ever since Jinora assured her that Asami was staying in her place, though she didn't know the reasoning behind Asami leaving her own house. Asami's gang wasn't even talking in the groupchat Korra was in. They probably just opened another without Korra, too polite to just remove Korra.

She couldn't blame them for hating her, she also hated herself right now.

Today would be the first time she goes to school since the suspension, and Korra was not looking forward to it, not even a little. But unfortunately, she didn't have a choice, she couldn't ditch school right after a suspension, that is if she didn't want to get kicked out of school again.

And that's how she found herself at the entry, her hoodie up and her hands in her pockets, sunglasses on to cover her red from exhaustion eyes.

Some people gave her odd looks, but they knew they shouldn't fuck with her, especially after the fist fight in which she destroyed Tahno one week ago.

Inhaling deeply, she entered the school. Her gaze stayed stuck to the floor as she made her way to class. As fate would have it, she had math class first thing in the morning today. She was very conflicted about that fact, not knowing if she would die if she didn't see Asami soon or if she would die if she did.

Anyway, Korra was going to die.

Okay, maybe she was being a bit dramatic, but she really felt like she was dying. You'd really think that your second time being heartbroken, it would hurt a little bit less, but actually, it hurts more. Maybe it was because this time it was her fault, maybe it was because it was Asami, but either way, Korra was hurting like she never had before. She was acting just like she had been when Lyla and her broke up- short- tempered, reckless, numb... Maybe she was right to be repressing her emotions and denying herself from anything romantic for the last two years, because look what happened the one time she put her walls down.

But then again, she could've been happy with Asami, she was the one who fucked it up.

Korra groaned, squinting her eyes shut and trying to keep those thoughts away from her mind. It was so weird, her biggest enemies somehow turned into herself and her brain, she sabotaged her relationship, and her mind kept reminding her of that.

After clearing her mind enough to function, she entered class, sitting herself in the back of it. She leaned her elbows on the table, placing her chin on top of her arms, waiting.