Desperate Measures

Lloyd and his friends all groaned as they walked down the school hallways. Normally this would be torture enough, but ever since Harumi had won the election, she had been making changes to the school. Thankfully the school board had stopped her from making any significant changes, but they didn't stop the lead cheerleaders from decorating to hallways with bright pink, sparkling decorations.

"She's been president for five minutes and already everything's pink." Cole chuckled as he dodged a dangling streamer. They all laughed and joked about Harumi's changes until they reached their lockers. Their laughter died down, however, when they saw a desperate-looking Skylor furiously rooting through Pixel's open locker with a glare, throwing books and papers all over the floor.

"What are you doing?!" Kai exclaimed as they approached her.

"Where's your laptop?" Skylor snapped at their human friend.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"I'm getting rid of it." The wild girl snarled before she finally pulled the laptop out, only to growl when Jay snatched the laptop away from her and out of reach. She tried to lunge for the device, but Lloyd managed to hold her back.

"Take it easy you guys!" Nya hissed as a few passing students gave them odd looks.

"She can not just break into my locker! Pixel cried.

"As long as she's got dirt on us, we're in danger!" Skylor exclaimed. "We can't just do nothing!"

"That's it, let's go!" Morro growled as he grabbed the red-haired girl's arm and dragged her away with Lloyd following close behind. They walked until they were certain they were alone before Morro finally let her go and he and Lloyd backed her into a corner.

"I told you, we trust Pixel." Lloyd glared.

"No, YOU trust Pixel!" She argued. "All that proof she's hiding will destroy us if we don't destroy it first and you all know I'm right!" She snarled before the bell suddenly rang and she pushed past them to go to her first lesson...

****************

Later that day, during a study period, the Ninjago teen pack was gathered in the library. They were split into two groups at either side of the silent library with Zane and Jay talking to Pixel and the others tried to reason with Skylor.

"Skylor broke into my locker." Pixel said when Zane asked her what was wrong.

"What?" He gasped in shock.

"Yeah, she was after her laptop," Jay replied.

"I just can't believe she'd do that!" Cried Pixel.

"She's scared, Pix," Jay said softly. "Your data is a risk."

"I've already explained, it's to protect all of you." She sighed and turned to her boyfriend. "I thought you were on my side?"

"I'm not on anybody's side! I just want my friends to be safe."

"So do I." She glared and Jay sighed as he looked to the others, hoping they were having better luck with Skylor. Unfortunately, the red-haired girl was more stubborn than Kai when it came to Pixel and her werewolf research.

"This has got to stop." Cole glared at the wild girl.

"Not while she's got those files." She snarled.

"We'll talk to her," Kai reassured.

"She'll just win you over like always!" She snapped. "Secrets have a way of getting out."

"I know, but this is Pixel's thing," Lloyd replied.

"It makes her feel special, it makes her feel like she's part of things, so we're not going to let you throw it away." Morro glared at his friend.