Chapter 6

Apocalypse is on it's way, we're all trained to be afraid
**

It has been a week since the encounter at the bar with Gabriel. I couldn't stop thinking about his stupid smirking face. I needed to focus, I had to meet Damien tonight. I couldn't fuck this up or else I'd be dead. Rolling my eyes as my fathers threat replays in my head, I shove my duffle bag onto my bed and fill it with all my necessary weapons.

I was dressed in an all black outfit, one that was lightweight enough to run but also had enough pockets to hide my weapons. I threw my bag into the trunk of my car and climbed in. I lit a cigarette as I pulled up the address that I needed to head to and started towards Damiens business location.

His warehouse was in a dilapidated part of town right on the harbor. I parked and got out, grabbing my bag from the trunk and headed towards what I assumed was his office. As I was about to knock, I heard a familiar voice, one I hadn't heard in almost a week.

I shoved the door open without even knocking now, pushing the door wide, staring at the suprised face of Gabriel and the impassive face of Damien.

I narrowed my eyes, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Angel," Gabriel smiled at me, "stalking me now are we?"

I scoffed and glanced at Damien.

"So, what is the plan, Mr. Lorenzo?" I asked, ignoring Gabriel all together, dropping my duffle bag on the floor and sitting in the chair in front of the desk.

I watched Gabriel eyeing me, confused, until he finally understood what was happening.

"This is the assasin that you hired?" he turned, staring at Damien. He laughed slightly, pissing me off.

Damien only nodded, staring at me and then at Gabriel. I sighed, frustrated at this whole situation. I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest, feeling the rage burning inside me. I had to keep it in check because I'm certain that Damien could kill me without hesitation.

"This is Cecelia Moretti. Giovanni Morettis' daughter," he stated, matter of factly to Gabriel. I watched the look of surprise on his face appear and then fade away. "I hired her to assist in the situation. Well, I hired his best assassin but he was killed recently, so he gave me Cecelia to assist."

I groaned internally. Fuck this man. Fuck both of these men. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"So, where do you want me, Damien," I bit out his name, not caring about being respectful anymore.

I watched the look of annoyance and some other emotion flash across his face momentarily, before he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I want you situated on the upper level, on the cat walk. When I signal for you to start shooting, don't hesitate. I have a meeting with a couple members of the cartel. They're unaware that I know they've been trying to pilfer my product or the fact that I know that one of my men has been communicating with them about my business ventures," he stated, not giving me any more information than what was necessary. I nodded, grabbing my bag and walked out of the room, heading towards the stairs.

I situated myself on the cat walk in an optimal spot. I could see all throughout the warehouse. Pulling out my rifle, I grabbed my silencer as well as my scope and attached both of them. I propped the gun up trying to find the best position. As I lay on my belly, I positioned myself so I wouldn't be seen as I saw Damien and Gabriel walk into the middle of the warehouse and look up at me for a quick second before turning to wait for their guests.

I watched as the warehouse door opened by a tall, burly look man who was followed by four other men. I shifted slightly, peering in through my scope to get a better look at the men. From here, I got a good view of both Gabriel and Damien. I hadn't noticed the similarities in their physique and facial features until now. There was no way they weren't related some how. Their attitudes were definitely different. I had spent barely any amount of time with either of them and I could already tell they were polar opposites. Damien was broody, closed off; not unlike myself, and wanted control at all time while Gabriel on the other hand, was more open with his emotions and talkative. However, he definitely seems to be a controlling type as well.

I was lost in thought for a moment that I didn't hear the quiet footsteps approaching me as I lay there watching these two men who fascinated me, until the person put a hand over my mouth and a knife against my throat.

Fuck. Father was right, I'm just a complete fuck up.

I heard the unknown man yell down and the next thing I knew was that everything turned into utter fucking chaos.