Chapter 12

gabriel.

Sometimes it makes me wanna go a little mental
**

The punching bag felt good against my wrapped hands. I had to let out the frustration on something and since I couldn't kill the cartel in the cells or Alejandro until Damien said so, I had to release my frustration somehow. The look on Cecelias' face as she realized that she had been shot has been haunting my dreams for days. The way she looked so helpless when she had just shown us how strong she was broke me. I was livid, frustrated and seething with rage. I needed to end someones fucking life and soon. I was losing my shit. I noticed the way Damien looked at her was the same way I looked at her. It appears that big brother and I needed to have a conversation about this. It wouldn't be the first time we had shared a woman but this felt different. She wasn't like the other women who had been in our lives. She wasn't after our money, status or business. Hell, I wasn't even sure if she liked either of us, emotionally anyways. Physically, I knew that she felt how we felt, or at least how I felt anyways.

I pounded the bag a couple more times before wiping the sweat from my forehead, grabbing my water and taking a swig. I needed to go talk to Damien.

I walked down the hallway towards his office, passing by her bedroom. She was so pissed when we forced her to live here and was even more pissed when she had little to no privacy so she wouldn't do something stupid and hurt herself accidentally. I smiled thinking of how pissed she was and her sailor mouth letting out every expletive she could come up with.

Maybe angel wasn't a good name for her, I chuckled to myself. The thought of her mouth made my dick twitch. Groaning, I tried to think of anything else not related to her before I walked into Damiens' office.

He, of course, was in the middle of business when I walked in. He never takes a fucking break. I walked up and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He glanced up at me before looking back to his computer.

"What do you need Gabriel?" he asked with a hint of annoyance. 

Rolling my eyes at him, "I wanted to talk to you about Cecelia," I stated, getting his attention.

He sat back in his chair, eyeing me.

"What about her?" he asked.

I watched the faint hint of emotion flash across his face before he went back to being a statue.

"Look, I can see that you feel for her something along lines of how I feel. I wanted to discuss the situation before we pursue anything," I sat back, crossing my leg over my knee, watching him carefully.

He nodded and waited for me to continue.

I honestly didn't think it'd be that easy, I thought to myself.