Chapter 18

I'm too far gone, you can't save me
And I don't care, I fuckin' hate me
**
I lay in the dark, staring at the ceiling. My face was throbbing now as was my entire body. I had no ambition to move though and tend to myself, so I lay there, counting how many times I blinked in an hour time span.

It was well past midnight and I assumed Damien and Gabriel were fast asleep now. They didn't have to worry about possibly being dead by their own fathers hand by the end of the week or about possibly ending their own lives just to be free.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked back the tears. I'm such a fucking crybaby. I'm a fucking killer and here I am an emotional fucking crybaby.

Snap the fuck out of it Moretti.

I dug my nails into the palm of my hand until it bled and I sat up in the bed. I had a job to do and what better time to start now. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face up before looking around the bathroom. I just needed to feel something. Anything. I tapped a finger to my lip as I searched the cabinet for what I was looking for. My eyes brightened when I came across my knife that I had stored here and looked at it as it gleamed in the bathroom light.

I didn't hesitate as I opened my vein over the sink. Not deep enough to end things, not yet anyways. Just enough to feel something other than shame. When I felt as if I had done enough damage, I wiped my knife off and stared at the blood as it dropped from my wrist. I smiled at my work before I heard a knock on my bedroom door that broke me out of my reverie. Shit.

I thought they would be sleeping, it's nearing 1 am. Quickly I wrapped my wrist in a towel before putting on a robe so they'd be none the wiser. I quickly took one last look at myself before going to the door.

As I approached it to answer it, I heard the faint sound of a key jingling in the lock. I was taken aback that they one had a key to this room and two didn't give me the opportunity to open the door.

I stayed rooted to the spot when they opened it, my eyebrow raised accusingly as they both stood their shocked that I was awake.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" I asked with a smirk.

They look at me cautiously, afraid I might break again.

"Close your mouths boys. You're going to catch a fly," I said, smiling at them as I headed towards the bed.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" I asked, smiling coyly at them. My walls were back in place. I was done crying. I just had to get to the end of the week. I was going to kill that fucker and then... well you know.

Gabriel was the first to speak, per the usual.

"Are you feeling okay Cecelia?" He asked softly.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "that's the first time you've ever called me by my name and not angel."

He smirked at me slightly, "didn't know you were fond of your pet name angel." He slowly and sensually let out my pet name. I shivered slightly hoping they didn't see it but I'm a stupid fuck and I know they did.

Damien moved onto one side of the bed, watching my motions quietly. He peered at my face, down my body and as I was steadying myself to lean back on my bed, he snatched up my fucking arm like I was a fucking twig.

"What the fuck Damien," Gabriel growled out. Damien didn't say anything, he just slowly pulled down the sleeve of my robe and removed the towel from my wrist.

The look of confusion that appeared on both their faces turned to pure rage instantly as I yanked my arm out of Damiens grip.

"Little one, what the fuck did you do?!" Damien yelled.

I flinched momentarily before moving back away from them both as far as I could. I held my wrist to my body as I stared at the blank space on the wall. I didn't answer.

Damien sank a knee onto the bed as he leaned forward, gripping my chin and forcing me to look him straight in the eyes.

"I said, what. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do. Little one?" He gritted out again, gripping my chin harder.

I tried to move my face from his grasp to no avail.

"I...I just needed to...feel something," I sighed out. Damien kept his grip on me, his eyes softening slightly before leaning in and placing his lips to my broken ones. My heart fluttered as he moved his with passion against mine. It was forceful but at the same time it was gentle. He moved his hand from my chin the back of neck and forced my face closer to his.

When I was a whimpering mess underneath him he broke the kiss and leaned back, gripping my chin again tightly.

"If you ever and I MEAN EVER do that again Cecelia, I'm going to bend you over and spank the ever loving shit out of you. Do you understand me, Little One," he stared me dead in the eyes.

I was breathless. I couldn't fucking speak. This mother fucker and his cock sucking brother really thought they could treat me like this.

I was ready for a fight when I was finally able to speak.

"Listen here," I started but I didn't get to finish. Damien pulled me by my legs and pushed me down onto the bed, his body hovering over me, hand over my mouth. I looked up at him, wide eyed. Mother fucker.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF LITTLE ONE," he said louder.

My thighs involuntarily squeezed together. Son of a bitch.

"Damien, I think she likes it when you talk to her like that," I hear Gabriel say, amusement lacing his voice.

I wanted to kick them both in the balls.

Damien looked down at me, leaning in close to my ear and whispering, "so you like it rough do you little one? Want me to flip you over and beat your ass raw until you're a trembling mess? Until your pussy is so wet that you're begging me to let you cum? Until you are begging for both our cocks to fill your holes? Is that what you want? Is that what you need daddy to do little girl?"

My body shivered at the thoughts he just put into my head. I rolled my eyes at both of them and caused Damiens eyebrow to raise, looking at me curiously.

Before I knew what was happening, I was flipped over, my body aching as I landed on my wound but I could care less right now. This was just one more thing I needed before....

Well you know.

a/n

I wanted to briefly discuss mental health. Please, if you or anyone you know is suffering from depression and showing signs of suicide or self-harm, please get help. It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to ask for help. Call the suicide hotline if you need to. Call anyone. Just know that you're not alone.

On another note, discussing Cecelias' behavior in this chapter really sheds light on how one can go from depressed to happy to any other emotion quickly. It's a part of having depression/anxiety. Just wanted to put that out there so anyone reading wasn't confused as to how she could go from one mood to the next so quick and easily.

Thanks for reading so far.

Vote, follow, comment. Whatever you wanna do.