Chapter 7

WARNING: GRAPHIC, VIOLENT SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER**

Blow us a kiss, and we'll blow you to pieces
**

The man that had brought in the four others was shot in the back of the head as Gabriel and Damien pulled out their weapons and separated and started firing. I was being dragged down the catwalk, the person holding me unaware that I had weapons scattered across my body. Stepping on his foot hard, he dropped his hands as I landed an elbow into his face. Turning around, I quickly pulled out my handgun and shot him between his eyes. This brought the attention to me from the ground below.

Bullets sprayed towards me as I ducked down the steps. I pressed myself against the wall as I crept down the steps, the sound of gunfire ringing throughout the place. I took a deep, steadying breath as I approached the doorway to the lower level. I could vaguely see Damien and some of his men ducking down, occasionally shooting over the crates. It appears that there were more than four members of the cartel waiting for us outside. Waiting for the right time. I raised my gun as one of them came into my line of sight from the doorway. He was aiming right at Damien as he approached him from behind, Damien completely unaware. I inhaled and exhaled, pulling the trigger, hitting him in the back of the head. I watched as Damien whipped around as the body collapsed to the ground.

I saw him smirk quickly at what he just witnessed, before turning his attention back to the others, pulling his trigger. Fuck, he's gorgeous shooting. I'm gonna have to visit my vibrator tonight, I thought just as someone started approaching me, firing as they walked. I ducked back into the stairwell, hidden in the dark as the man approached. I took a knife out of my pocket and threw it into his neck the moment he stepped through. As he grabbed a hold of the handle, I fired a shot at his stomach and then forehead, blood splashing against my face.

I walked out of the doorway, grabbing another gun from my body and started firing as I walked behind the crates. I could see Gabriel across the warehouse, fist fighting with one of the men. The man landed blow after blow on Gabriels face, knocking him back. I raised, aimed and fired, watching his body collapse into a heap on the floor.

This is what I was born for. Killing.

I climbed onto the top of a crate next to me, laying on my belly, and counted the remaining amount of men that were still here. It appeared only five other cartel members were in the building. I could see some of Damiens men, scattered and wounded. They all appeared to still be alive though. Hopping down, I approached one of the cartel quietly from behind as he was preparing to end the life of one of Damiens' men. I fired at the back of the mans leg, causing him to drop down, screaming in pain. He turned to see who it was that shot him and as his eyes met mine, I could see the rage burning in them. He tried to lunge at me but I was quick enough to escape his hands. I fired at his knee cap on the uninjured leg. Watching him writhe in pain, I smirked as I pushed the barrel of my gun up to his forehead. Without blinking, I pulled the trigger, more blood splattering my body and face as his body dropped to the ground with a thud.

I heard steps approaching me, turning to see that it was Damien and Gabriel, followed by Damiens' men who had three of the cartel members in their grasps. Wait, three, that means....

I heard the shot ring out before I felt the warmth of the blood pool on my abdomen followed by excruciating pain. I watched as Damiens' and Gabriels' faces turned from shock to anger as they turned, seeing the member of the Cartel escaping out the back door. I started to collapse as Damiens' arms wrapped around me, setting me gently to the floor.

Great, father's going to be pissed, I thought to myself as everything faded to black.