New friend.

"Dennis told me to come see you because he thought you might be lonely"

"Oh hey Hedwig" I say sitting up in bed.

He comes and sits with me, he touches my hair and says "it's curly" I laugh and nod, I have my dads hair, sadly have my mums temper.

"So what day is it?" I ask a Hedwig.

"Um Thursday" he says shrugging.

I nod I've been fine for a day and a half.

"I have to go let Dennis Into the light" Hedwig says leaving.

Half an hour passes and Dennis walks in with lunch. He sits it beside me.

"Eat"

I eat it, it tastes ok, I notice in the room that there is no dust or anything the room is spotless.

"Do you have OCD" I ask Dennis as he sorts a painting so it hangs straight.

"Mhm"

"Right" I say shrugging and continuing eating.

"You know any other kidnapper would have whoever they took in a basement right now probably torturing them" I say to him.

"I know, it isn't my first time having kidnapped someone, I kidnapped three girls before" he says.

"Why am I different, your giving me food and helping my hand heal" I say.

"Because I know you Katie your different than Casey" he says turning red.

"Sure" I say as he leaves.

I feel a tick coming along and I need my tablets.

"Dennis I need more of those tablets!" I scream.

He comes through with some water and tablets.

"Can I see Hedwig?"

"Sure" he leaves.

"Psst Hey" Hedwig says from across the room.

"Hedwig hey how are you?" I ask him.

"I don't know tired I guess" he says sitting beside me.

"You don't have many friends around here hmm?"

He shakes his head.

"I'll be your friend" I say.

He looks at me smiling.

"Seriously !"He shouts jumping up and down.

I nod and laugh.
We talk for a while about my old school and friends, he tells me about his favourite colour which is yellow and a whole speech about red socks. He falls asleep and I fall asleep next to him.

-------

I wake up and Hedwig is no longer lying beside me Dennis is. Omg through out the night he must have joined the light. If Patricia finds out!

"Dennis !" I shout in his ear.

"Hmm?" He says waking up, he looks at me and the realisation hits him.

"Fuck" he says running out.

I'm alone the rest of the day until Dennis gives me dinner he decides to have it with me.

"You know during the fire there was a lot mor people you could have saved ... why me?" I ask him which makes him sigh.

He puts his face in his hands and looks at me, he shakes his head. He clenches his jaw.

"I don't know there was something about you" He says before changing the subject to movies.

We sit for a while in silence, he stares at me while I try not make eye contact. I smile at him and then look away.

He smiles back at me.

"Wow look who decided to smile" I say as a joke.

"Aha" He says struggling to laugh.

"Your alright for a kidnapper" I say to him.

"Good" He says taking the plates and washing them.

I make my way through to him and out my arms around him.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a shaky voice.

"I'm tired" I say to him, I'm sweating and I feel like I'm going to collapse.

He lifts me up and takes me to the bed, he's about to leave when I say "stay". He stays and reads me Shakespeare.

"Heaven help the fool who falls In love" he says.
Well if that's the case then heaven help me the fool.

I have know him for only two days nearly and I can't already like him plus he kidnapped me. What kind of twat would I be for loving my kidnapper.
He sits with me and I take his hand, it's warm. Is lowly feel his other hand close over the top of mine, he kisses my cheek and watches me sleep.
I wake up and he's gone, I'm alone ... but not for long.

"Leave Dennis alone" I hear an English accent say.

"Patricia?" I ask squinting my eyes to adjust to the light.
I see her holding a knife.

"Mhm my dear, stop manipulating Dennis, you are going to break his heart" she says.

"What if I love him" I say which makes he flinch.

"Do you?" She asks.

"Maybe, but it doesn't concern you at the moment" which is another way to say 'yes, yes I do'.

She leaves and again I am left alone to my own entertainment, I wrap and blanket around me and think for a while about how I can't live like this forever.

Hia So um hope your enjoying this, if your over 15 and like aren't scared of gore or horror 5en defo watch "Split" if you can, I mean I watched it when I was 13 for the first time and I loved it- M :)