Help...

⚠️harsh swearing and abuse⚠️

I wake up and my back hurts I'm not in Dennis's room anymore but back in the other room.
I got to the door and try open it, it opens and I see Dennis was about to open the door anyway.

"Why am I back in this room?" I ask him confused and little upset.

"Because ... um you don't love me" He says

"Dennis ... I do" I say to him grabbing his arm.

"Well you obviously don't!" He screams at me pushing me against the wall, I feel my arm snap as I try stop the impact.

My nose starts bleeding and pushes me again when I try stand up, I cough up blood and he suddenly looks terrified of himself.

"Katie ... Katie ... I'm sorry" he says grabbing my arm.

"Ow ... don't touch me!" I say as I try stand up.

"Help!" I scream as I run for the door.

"Help me please!" I scream again.

"Katie I'm sorry please... if you do love me then be silent my love" he takes my hand and takes me to his room where he examines my arm, I can see silent tears stream down his face.

"I'll need to take you to the hospital" he says putting a wig on me with makeup and clothes.

He lifts me to his car and drives to the hospital. When we get there the doctors ask how this happened.

"I fell down the stairs" i say shakily.

"Hmm ok ... right this way dear" they say to me.

My arm is only fractured but I'm a quick healer so I'll be fine. When it's all done they give me pain killers and I go home with Dennis.

"He was nice if you to take ya here Isla" i here a familiar voice say, I turn and see Andrew. I nod at him and walk away.

"Do I have to go back to the small room?" I ask Dennis, he looks at me and shakes his head. He takes me to his room and moves all my stuff into drawers there.

"You can stay here even when your healed ... doesn't mean anything ok" he says.

"Dennis come here you dick head" I say to him which makes him look stern he walks over to me and sits beside me.

I take his hand and say "I love you and this isn't the pain killers talking" I tell him. He nods and blushes a little.

"I love you Katie" he says kissing me the cheek and lying down with me.

"Sleep" He says putting a blanket over me.

Short one today again ... I am pretty busy though with stuff for friends and other people aha, anyway have a good one- M :)