Katie?

We sit in the restaurant a little longer but when we are about to leave I notice a familiar face.

"Dennis let's go this way" I say grabbing his hand.

I look back and he is staring at me ... my best friend Andrew, he's gay and we have been best mates since kindergarten.

"Katie?" He says running to me, he looks at Dennis and I can see Andrew is holding leaflets with my face on the, saying "MISSING"

"Sorry who?" I say to him.

"Katie I know it's you, we are worried sick" he says to me.

"I'm Isla and I don't know who the fuck you are" I say to him, I feel bad but it's what I have to do.

"Katie" He says taking my hand.

"Don't fucking touch her" Dennis says stepping forward.

"Who are you?!" Andrew says looking Dennis up and down.

"I'm Islas husband ya twat, leave her alone" he says pushing Andrew away and taking my hand.

"Katie!" I hear Andrew scream.
I want to run to him but I shouldn't. I follow Dennis back to the house.

"Katie, why are you being nice to me ... I kidnapped you and back there you had a chance to be rescued?" Dennis says as we get undressed.

"There's just something about you Dennis, I don't know what it is but it's there" I say kissing his cheek.

"Oh"

"Yeah, what should we do now?" I ask him.

"Shower" He says to me walking to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll go in after you?" I ask.

He looks at me and chuckles a little.

"Get your ass In here"

--------

I wake up back in bed, only In a t-shirt. Dennis isn't there but I hear another breath somewhere in the room.

"What did I tell you about Dennis?"

I feel something sharp on my leg, I feel a drip of blood run down it.

"Ow!"

"Shh" I hear someone say.

"Patricia why are you doing this?"

I hear a laugh coming from her.

"Your messing with Dennis's mind girl, you will break his heart"

"What did I do?" I say to her my voice shaking.

"Close your eyes dear"

I do as she says because I know what she is going to do. I suddenly feel a cut forming in my cheek. I grab her arm and try slapping her but I keep missing.

I open my eyes in time to see her spray stuff in my face, I fall asleep.

"Katie ... Katie are you alright?" I hear someone say.

"Dennis?"

"Yeah hey it's ok ... I talked to Patricia" he says stroking my hair back.

"Mhm?"

"I told her to leave you alone, she might not listen though" he says with a slight shake in his voice.

I take his hand and he kisses my head.

"Sleep if you can"

"I can't Dennis, can we go out?" I ask him.

"Um I mean sure, but where?"

I think for a Moment.

"Just for a walk" I say to him.

He nods and takes my hand. He puts trousers on me and a hoodie. We walk out the door and head towards a pop up market, there are smells everywhere with the shouts of people selling stuff and junk.

"Dennis look at this" I say pointing at a soap stall, I go over and smell all the strange exotic smells.

"Which one do you want?" He asks taking out his wallet, he puts up my hood as he sees some police officers.

"This one" I say holding up a mango smelling one.

"Ok" he says paying the man.

He takes my hand and leads me towards some food stores where he gets curry powder, rice, fruits and juice.
We walk around a little more just talking about random stuff like school and me when I was younger.

"Who did you live with?" He asks me.

"Oh I lived with my mum but I live my sister now" I say quietly.

"Why did you move out?"

"She harmed me" I say to him which makes him look angry at my mum.

He takes my hand and leads me back to the house where he asks me about her.

"Show me where she harmed you!" He says.

I hesitate but show him, I lift up my shirt and he sees scars on my back, I then show him my legs which has writing scars on it which says 'such a fucking mess up'. He gets up and takes me to the bathroom, he sits me down and puts cream on the rashes around the scars.

"You alright?" He asks me looking worried.

"Mhm"

He puts me to bed. But before I fall asleep I think about why Dennis is actually being nice and also why I'm kinda love him, do I ... DO I?

Hey Hey you people hope your enjoying this new book remember to check out my other book called 'Only him', bye-M :)