Tell me the truth!

4 weeks later!

As it sit in my room listening to the storm, I flex my arm, it's healing quickly. The sound of rain in the roof is loud and I can hear the wind blowing stuff about outside. I have been in the same room with Dennis and have many visits from Hedwig and Barry, I have had a few from Patricia but she seems to be nicer.

"I'm back!" Dennis says meeting the room with more blankets. He is dripping wet and I go to the bathroom to fetch him a towel. I notice some blood in the sink which wasn't there before.

I hand him the towel "Dennis there's blood in the sink".

"What?!" He says running through. I hear him shout "shit!" As he runs the tap.

He comes back through.

"Listen I'm going to be honest with you ok ... we are all in danger from one of the others, he is dangerous we call him the beast, he is always fighting and well he likes to kill whatever he sees to be honest ... that's why your here" he says growing paler and paler by the minute, he try's to take my hand but I stand up and start pacing the room.

"Dennis I am going to ask you a question ... ok ... am I going to die?" I asks which makes him grow even paler.

"Probably not" he says.

"Tell me the truth!" I scream at him, I feel myself feeling sick, I feel a tear drip down my face.

"Maybe" He says quickly.

"Why did you take me? Am I a sacrifice or something!" I ask him.

"No! I feel better knowing your safer with me!" He screams.

"Why would the beast come after me?!" I scream, he is standing up now and we are both screaming at each other.

"Because he knows that I have loved you for a load of years!" He screams more.

I feel my heart drop, does he really love me? I feel sweat trickle down my back as I look at him. I walk over to him and hug him, he hugs me back and rubs my back.

"Shh, it's ok... it's ok"he says kissing my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I say crying.

"You don't need to be sorry about anything, I'm going to protect you as much as I can" He says sitting me on the bed.

------

I ended up falling asleep in his arms as he stroked my hair making soothing noises. I still feel scared about this best ... what would he do to me hurt me? Torture me? Kill me?

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I go through to the kitchen and see Dennis is cooking bacon.

"Smells nice" I say as I sit down.

"I sure hope so love" he says putting it on some pancakes with syrup.

I eat is really quick with tea, he watches me sip it and then when it's done he kisses me softly, I wrap my arms around his waist and looks up at him. He smiles a little bit down at me.

A song plays in the radio "coming outta my cage and I've been doing just fine, gotta gotta be down because I want it all, it started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss it was only a kiss!"

"I love this song!" I say as he spins me around a few times.

"You do know the meaning of it right?" He says frowning a little bit.

I shake my head as if to say 'tell me'

"Well it's about a guy that's watching his girlfriend have sex, one if the singers actually wrote it about his ex that cheated, it's really sad" he says still dancing with me.

"Oh" I say frowning a little bit.

"It's a good song my love thank god you have good taste in music" he says which makes me giggle.

Short one but ohhh well um so yeh - M :)