What do we do!

What do we do now?!
I have like 15 missed calls from Amy and my phone is filled with messages from Dennis.

Dennis ✨💕.

"Are you ok, come home please xx"
"Dennis I probably shouldn't, people are looking for me xx"
"It's ok it'll be fine, just come home, I'm waiting for you xx"

I decide just to go home, it's for the best especially with Dennis probably freaking out with all the blood on his clothes.
"Katie, Katie Wait don't go back to him!" I hear Casey shout.

"Casey can you just like leave me and Dennis alone ... everything is ok!" I shout to her.

"Katie, trust me everything is not ok, your not safe around him ... please come to the police with me!?" Sh shouts catching up with me.

"If you go to the police I will track you down, you hear me?" I say to her face before i sling my bag over my shoulder and storm of.

I get into the house and see Dennis sitting in a chair wiping blood of his hands. He looks at me and smiles.

I drop my bag and run at him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. He places his hands on my thighs to stop me falling.
He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry".

I shake my head, he sits down and I look at him concerned.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Come on Katie, please!" Casey shouts.

I look at Dennis who jumps at her voice, he looks mad and then he stand up and doesn't even put me down. He opens the door and Casey looks at us in shock.

"Katie, get away from him!" She says trying to take my arm.

"Don't touch her" Dennis says putting me down but still holding me tight against him.

Casey looks at Dennis and says "long Time no see old friend".

"You were never my friend, you are just a broken girl, who shot three times ... Hedwig said 'holy shit that's awesome' but it wasn't it hurt ... we all hate you!" He says tightening his grip on my waist.

"Katie, shame on you for loving this man ... there's something not right here I'm going to find out what!" She says walking away.

Dennis closes the door and he says "I ain't going to let anyone take you away from me!".

"I know" I say as he takes me to bed and takes of my clothes and lies beside me peacefully.

(You should know what happens next you know they fuck)

😏😏😏😏😏

I wake up in a white shirt, it must be Dennis's. He isn't in the room so I make my way to the kitchen where I find him talking to one of the others.

Dennis - "we have to protect her!"

Patricia - "She might be a threat"

Barry - "she's so sweet, why would she be a threat"

Hedwig - "she's my bestie"

Dennis - "go to bed Hedwig"

Hedwig - "Ugh fine!"

Dennis - "I love her and so should you lot, Patricia like a mother, Barry like a brother, Hedwig like a brother and Jane ... the very dramatic cousin"

Jane - "rude"

Patricia - "we need to get going with the wedding arrangements"

Barry - "I'll design the dress and the tuxedo"

Patricia - "I'm on cake duty"

Jane - "I'm music arrangements"

Hedwig - "I wanna be table decor"

Dennis - "Hedwig go to your room, Patricia do all the food, Jane yes music please, Barry yes perfect and I'll get Orwell to do decor"

Patricia - "alright what now?"

Dennis - "me and Katie decide the date, venue, guests and well I need to get her on board"

Patricia - "That might be easier than you think"

He turns around and looks at me smiling.
Imagine -
Me with my curly hair that has bed head.
Dennis bald so no bed head.
Me with bloodshot eyes.
Dennis with perfect white eyes.
Me pale as a ghost.
Dennis a little tanned.
Me wearing a shirt and pants.
Dennis fully dressed and wide awake.

"Katie, what do you think?" He asks taking my hand.

"Um, sure!" I say shrugging. I'm tired as fuck and not in the mood for anything else. I grab an apple and make my way back to the room where I sit and look at it for some stupid reason.

I go back to the room and go one my phone seeing messages from, Andrews parents, Casey, Amy and Samantha.

Andrews mom and dad.
"Katie is Andrew at yours?"

Casey.Cooke
"Katie ... please he will kill you!"

Amy xx
"Katie please don't be a bitch and just come back to school your safer here xx"

Sammie xx
"Katie I'm like well worried about you xx"

I reply back to all of them with "leave me and Dennis alone please!". But I text Andrews parents saying "no sorry I haven't heard from him, I'll keep an eye out :)"

Why can't they just leave us alone for even a minute! Amy and Sammie are supposed to be my friends ... but there acting like sickos.
I look across to Dennis who is just entering the room, he lies in the bed and I put my head in his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. I can hear his heart beating like a song, it calms me down.

"So, what date?" He asks which makes me sigh.

"When Barry finishes the dress and tuxedo and Patricia finishes the food and cake" I say smiling.

"Well, Patricia will finish it in about a week but knowing Barry he's going to be very excited and make the weirdest dress designs".

"So Hedwig going to be your best man?" I ask which makes him laugh

"Yeah, might as well" He says moving a little but I nudge him back down.

"I'm going to have Amy and Sam as my bridesmaids... and then my sister will walk me down the aisle well if my dad doesn't come home" I say frowning a little.

"Ok" he says.

He kisses my forehead a few times and then I kiss him leading to ... 😏.

I wake up and he is still there lying beside me looking on his phone, he looks at me and says "how about our garden for the venue ... it's definitely big enough". I nod and yawn he says "go back to sleep".
So I do.

Loki dokey then ... imma watch something ... I have no idea what, sooo um probably something like oh yeah Crimson Peak or Filth bye - M :)