Court, part 2.

Everyone is looking at me like I'm a 5 year old girl lost in a mall searching for He mommy.
"Katie ... what happened next ... take your time" the judge says smiling at me.

"Dennis gave me food ... and then I asked 'you know usually kidnapper torture there victims but your being nice to me' he said 'I know this isn't my first time kidnapping someone, I kidnapped 3 girls before' I instantly knew it was Casey and the two other girls kidnapper ... so I asked 'why am I different, your helping my hand heal and your giving me food' and he said 'because your different than other girls Katie', he left the room and I shouted for tablets" I say.

"Tablets?"

"For my Tourette's" I say.

"Ok thank you please carry on" the judge says.

"He gave me the tablets, but then I asked for Hedwig and then he put Hedwig in the light, Hedwig came through and sat with me until we both fell asleep, we were hugging when we fell asleep, but ... when I woke up it was now Dennis ... I said 'Dennis get up if Patricia finds out' so he got up and left ... he came back gave me supper and I told him 'your alright for a kidnapper ... I started to feel ill, so I went through to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waist ... he lifted me up and took me to bed ... he read me Shakespeare and I told him to 'stay' soon after Patricia came into the light and threatened me" I say shaking at the memory.

"Why?" The judge asks.

"Because ... she said 'leave Dennis alone, your going to break his heart' so I said 'what if I love him?' She said 'do you?' And I looked at her dead in the eyes and said 'not your concern right now' she left" I say.

The judge nods.

"Um ... when I woke up he asked if I was ok" I start. I look at Dennis who sighs and look at the judge who raises her eyebrows. "Um ... I said no he then he said 'how?' I put out my arms and he hugged me ... um ... we kissed a few times and eh ... then he threw me of him I started to sleep again until I woke up and we ... had sex" I say which makes the whole court room gasp.

"Oh my" the judge says.

"So then he put a wig on me with makeup and a dress and took me out for dinner" I look at Andrews parents and cover my face. "We saw Andrew Taylor ... he recognised me but I said that it wasn't me ... he got really mad and Dennis threatened him to leave me alone ... I'm so sorry mr and Mrs Taylor".

They look at me and shake there heads and smile at me, Mrs Taylor blows me a kiss.
"So then we went back to the basement and um I slept but was woken up by Patricia cutting my leg with a knife ... she said 'what did I tell you about dennis' I tried to fight her away but she sprayed stuff in my face, when I woke up Dennis was there and said 'Katie are you alright?' He looked so scared ... he said he told Patricia to leave me alone and then I asked if we could go out and do something so we went to the local pop up market and bought some stuff" I say.

"Ok" the judge says.

I keep explaining everything else that happened until I get to the first meeting with the beast.
"I was with Hedwig when he said 'I don't feel so good' and the another personality said 'don't be silly Hedwig your just fine,he's such a weirdo isn't he baby girl' it was Barry and then someone said 'shut up Barry she wants to talk to me, Hi I'm jane' ... I started freaking out ... after Orwell I started calling for Dennis but Patricia said 'Patricia isn't here right now ... do you want to meet him?' I know she didn't mean Dennis ... I said 'who?' She said the beast ... the other personality I told you about earlier, I said 'no' and I started crying and shaking she saw how scared I was but it was to late" I get up and take my shirt if showing the scars down my back.
"He got me, but then he stopped" I say feeling sick.

"I heard Dennis tell me to run so I did, I ran to a locker and hid in it, I fell asleep but woke up to Dennis shouting me, I tripped out the locker and he fixed me up by stitching my back, then we uh ... had sex again" i say shaking my head.

"Oh lord!" The judge says.

I explain everything else until I'm told to go back to my seat. I sit in silence not listening to much else, Andrews parents explain about how worried he was about me, Amy explains what happened when her, Samantha and Andrew interrogated me.
"Thank you all for coming ... Katie ... you have 10 minutes with Dennis!" The judge says.

They un cuff Dennis and I fling myself into his arms, no one is leaving they are just watching us both. Even the judge is still there.
"Katie I love you so much ... I love you so much" he says crying.

"Dennis please don't cry, I love you as well ... Dennis ... please I don't want to divorce I don't want to leave you" I say say shaking.
He ills away and kisses me and then says "everything's just fine I promise".
I turn to face everyone and the words hit me "Kevin Wendell Crumb".
Dennis grabs on to my arm and then he isn't Dennis, he's Kevin.
"Your still here?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say, I'm not scared anymore.

"You can't do this ... are ... what's happening" he says.

"Baby girl don't be stupid please ... yes your pure but this ... baby girl no" Barry says holding my hand.
"It's ok Barry love ...I've got this" I say kissing his cheek.

"K...Katie please stay alive ... you promised me I could dance and draw as much as I wanted" Hedwig says.
"I know Hedwig I'm so sorry kid, I'm sorry" I say hugging him.
He lets go and it's now Patricia.
"Katie ... are you sure?" She asks,
I nod "I don't want you to leave me, I bet I can control him" I say smiling at her.

After speaking to Jane and Orwell including a few other personality's we sit and wait for the beast. Guards stand with there guns pointed at him.
"Don't show fear" I say.

10 minutes later he lifts his head and looks at me, I sigh and walk over to him "you aren't scared of me?" He asks.
I shake my head, I go to take his hand but he moves away and looks at all the people, he smirks "I can hurt them" he says standing up.
"No ... please for Dennis, Hedwig, Kevin, Patricia, Jane everyone else don't" I say taking his hand.
He looks at me and starts calming down. He sits down and everyone is staring in awe. I stand up and say "he's s good man so please don't lock him up!". The judge looks at me and nods.
"You have to pay for the funeral of Andrew Taylor and each night someone will call to Ask about the day" the judge says.
Whispers go back and forth, "I'll stay here tonight ... I'll let someone else in the light by tomorrow so you can come collect us" the beast says taking deep breaths.
I collect my bag and jacket leaving and going to my car, before I drive of I hear Nicole shout to me "it's your fault if he kills more people". I don't care.

I'm sorry if my writings bad, I got fake nails and I'm trying not to break them lmao. Read my new book and yeah comment - M :)