Chapter 42: Cuarteto

This chapter contains highly graphic descriptions of sexual activity. It might be triggering for some people. Skip the parts in between stars "★★★★★"

Also, remember to look for the playlist in Spotify "Under the spotlight" from Soniawasabi. Songs are constantly being added!

-----------(...)----------

Agnes' POV:

I looked at them nervously, my heart was accelerated and my body was covered in sweat. Nikolai's thumb went to caress my lip and just then I realized I had been biting down at it. We stared at each other and he lowered his face a couple inches, nose to nose. Without hesitating I kissed his lips, just a short kiss that said everything I couldn't put words on.

We stepped back from each other, he was smiling broadly. When we looked around I noticed everyone had seen us. But I didn't blush because I felt proud of how we had danced. I just smiled and we three went back to our table while another song started. There he was waiting. Sebastian seemed animalistic, his eyes were on fire and had a dangerous glint.

"How you like it?" Dominique had an eyebrow quirked. "Was it so bad?"

"Fuck you," Sebastian chuckled but his eyes were settled on me. "Come here," He asked more than demanded but it was enough to have me walking towards him.

When he was able to grab my wrist he pulled from it and I was submerged into a fierce kiss. His free hand curled into my hair and I opened my mouth to let him in. The kiss was fast and hot and it sent shivers down my body. I knew my panties were now a pool from all that had happened. With a gasp he released me and I stumbled back, hitting against Dominique's chest.

"Man, now I want a kiss," He pouted like a child.

I giggled and turned towards him. Why did it feel so good to do this? Why were they so okay with it? I slowly pecked Dominique's lips. His hands on my back were soothing and nothing like Sebastian's rough movements. He let go of me and I knew for sure my cheeks were flushed, this kiss was intimate and...different. There was a silence before Nikolai broke it.

"That's hot," He simply muttered and we all chuckled.

I couldn't believe how comfortable it was to do this. Like who in their right minds would be okay with this. I had never met a relationship were someone had to share their partner, and I for sure wouldn't be okay with it if it was me who had to share...

Sebastian seemed to notice my concentration had drifted to something else because he grabbed my hand and gave a peck to it. His eyes were fixed on mine and his breath was hot on my skin.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded with a smile and he grinned back. "Whatever your head is thinking so hard, don't let it stress you," It was as if he knew exactly what I was thinking of.

"Thanks," I muttered and rested my head on his shoulder.

(...)

The night continued with us dancing and eating and laughing. It was incredible and I was so thankful to have met these three boys that made everything so much better. I met a lot of people from different countries and discovered that "Luis" - the bartender - was the owner of the place and had made this a safe place for people to keep their cultures without being discriminated against.

Sebastian told me that he met the bar one day after coming back from Port Jefferson. He had had a bad night with his sisters and Luis offered him a drink and when he realized Seb danced, he offered him to go down to the Tango room. After that they became good friends and Seb promised to visit from time to time. The other two met the place through him and they had loved coming ever since.