Chapter 49: When your eyes close

TW: some sexual content described here, not super graphic but clearly shown.

----------(...)----------

The next few days we spent it inside the house. We didn't have nor did we want to go back down town. I was okay with spending time with my Grannies and they all loved the home-made food plus all the love my Grannies had to give. I must admit, Nikolai quickly became my Grandpa's favorite because of their card game. The other two just tried to make it up to Grandpa, but he was absolutely glued to Nik.

The hours following the 'I love you' were cheesy. It was weird to say it to them at first, but then it started to come off more naturally. For example, when waking up I would turn up at their room and knock twice, then poked my head inside, said I loved them and left. Little routines that became everything. Kisses here, kisses there, other...stuff. I couldn't get enough off of them.

That night, when we finally arrived home, Grandpa was waiting for us on the porch. He was rocking on his chair outside with a deck of cards, which dragged Nikolai to sit with him. I don't know how much time they spent playing the stupid game but it was for long... So then, us three together slipped inside of their room and started kissing. My clothes hit the floor quickly and I tried to get them off of theirs too.

Dominique had made me kneel in front of him and while Sebastian watched us I had sucked his dick. The noises that came out of his mouth were purely sinful. He had had to muffle them with his hand, thus we didn't want anyone hearing us.

It made me feel really awkward, knowing that we were in my Granny's house. But when they touched me or I did something to them, it was like every reasoning stopped. Every coherent thought simply flew away from my mind, I was unable to think of anything else that wasn't them. And so seemed to be for them, because they never cared where, when or why. After what we did with Sebastian and Dominique; Nikolai found out and he was shocked. He joked for almost a full day until I gave him what he wanted.

Without even realizing, our little trip to my home city became a hot vacation that I was never going to forget. The best week of my life, I had everything I wanted and was with the best people of the world. Nightmares finally stopped and I couldn't feel more relieved.

(...)

"You are beautiful," Nikolai whispered yet again in my ear.

Wet kisses made their way down my neck to my collarbone. It was barely morning and yet I had come to their room so I would have an opportunity to kiss them and hug them and feel them. Nikolai was the only one awake, but he opened his arms for me and we laid down on his bed. He nibbled on my collarbone while I sighed and let him do what he wanted.

"I love you," I whispered back and turned my face so I would be able to kiss him on the lips.

My hand clutched to his shirt, my nails gripping it harshly. I let one of my legs cross over his lap and I steadied myself on top of him. The kiss soon turned into a hot make out session that had my insight fluttering with butterflies. My toes curled up on themselves as Nikolai's hand made its way up my body.

"Ah hem," Dominique's groggy voice sounded from behind us. I relaxed and sighed onto Nikolai's mouth, he chuckled and helped me down off his lap. "We wouldn't want another...episode, now would we?" Dominique exclaimed while throwing a pillow at me, which I barely caught before it hit my face.

I threw the pillow at Sebastian who groaned and turned to his other side. I glanced with a mischievous look at the others and they nodded approvingly at me, fully aware of my intentions. With my lower lip between my lips and troubled intentions I jumped over Sebastian, landing directly on top of him. He squirmed under me with another groan escaping his mouth.